sanhuiofficial.com

Loose joints Sanhui Have u tried it?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Loose joints Sanhui Have u tried it?

Post by tubbienine »

I have had dolls with both loose and standard joints and the loose joints are very disappointing. Speaking strictly from a sex aspect, you just cannot do with a loose joint doll, what you can do with a stiff or standard joint doll. A real girl holds her own and can support herself. Fucking her in missionary, she can hold her spread legs out, up, bent, any ways. When you are with a loose joint doll, it's like screwing a dead girl. Not fun and you have to fight every movement to keep the doll the way you want her. It's a real turnoff. Never get loose joints. Over time, the stiff or standard joints might even loosen up so why start out at a disadvantage?

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Loose joints Sanhui Have u tried it?

Post by Jonathan- »

MANABU wrote: Perfect example, I now how to tie her wrists or bundle them up in a blanket when lifting and walking around with her. This keeps them from toppling over and dangling like a corpse.
Hey, Manabu. I just got a loose-jointed Sanhui girl myself, and I found out a way to pose her hands so that her arms don't slide off away from her body. If you flex her hands upwards, then place one hand on top of the other, they should "grip" each other well enough to stay in place on top of her body when you pick her up and move her. This works on my 145, so the differences in arm length between different models may make this unfeasible for larger dolls, but it's worth a try!

INFORMATIONS