www.wmdolls.com

Childhood fascination with mannequins

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
EasyStreet
Apprentice
Apprentice

Childhood fascination with mannequins

Post by EasyStreet »

Just a little story from my youth.

When I was in high school my father, who was a cinematographer, had a client who would let him stay above her art gallery for free in exchange for him lighting her gallery and making promotional videos for her.

She would often have me assist her with chores involving manual labor such as moving art pieces and set up exhibits in upscale hotel lobbies in downtown Miami and outdoor pieces in malls.

There were a lot of mannequins that crowded the dusty workspace where my father kept his gear. Many of them frozen in lude poses. They all had similar dimensions and features. They were tall, thin, yet sensual. The breasts were larger B cups that were perfectly perky. The sort of tits that formed a point then rounded out at the bottom. Their hips were narrow, almost like a mans, but the thighs when positioned closely touched, and they were all pleasingly bow-legged.

I used to fantasize about those mannequins, never thinking too much about it. One day my father commented that they were in fact molds of the artists' body. I had noticed her body before, but after this realization I became quite aroused. Not long after this realization she had me drive to her estate within a walled community, a sort of heaven for the wealthy. It was a hot summer day. She was wearing short shorts, a crop top and had her hair in a bun, revealing her long elegant neck.

As she loaded a piece into her van she bent over to get her weight above the piece. I will never forget the image. She bent over, pushing out her waist, arching her back. You could see the dimples above her buttocks. She had not fat apart from a bit at the upper portion of her thighs, which here too toughed, only in the flesh they pressed into each other. She seamed to have to the longest pair of legs I had ever seen, although she was no more than 5'11'. She was to me, at that time, the image of the perfect woman.

Years latter I met my wife, who looks quite similar, if a little prettier, only with smaller tits and a better ass, but thankfully she is no artist.

It is funny how looking back I can begin to trace back my attraction to tall blonde women and my agalmatophilia all during one formative summer in Miami.

What was your first memory being attracted to an artists representation of the female form?

Thanks for reading and please share your thoughts,

Easy
Dolls are just a bit of fun, and what's wrong with that?

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Childhood fascination with mannequins

Post by maddmatter70 »

When I was a very young boy I had a repeating nightmare about a headless mannequin with nice tits that would chase me. I was terrified. Many years ago now. But I still remember

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not so much of a chasing thing now, more of a compulsive addiction :lol:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Saw my first mannequins as a wee lad when I accompanied my mom downtown shopping. Apparently I was so enamored with the fiber glass lovelies, they had to drag me out of the store before I'd leave! :mrgreen:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Like many people on this Forum, I saw a Documentary about the Realdoll made by Matt McMullen decades ago and my mind has been captivated ever since :)

mannequisto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mannequisto »

Years ago I came across Realdolls and Boy Toy Dolls on the net. I found these beauties extremely arousing, much more than real women. But over the years my desire moved away from sex dolls to every kind of normal window mannequins. Realistic mannequins. glossy white or black mannequins. Headless mannequins or even torsos.
I had sex with silicone dolls an of course real women. But the most intense experience ever was with a realistic mannequin. Kissing her lips. Taking off her dress and her shoes. Undressing her pantyhose, panty and bra. Sucking her Breasts and touching between her legs. And exploding on der fiberglass body at the end. I still get aroused after all these years. Wish I had an oporrtunity like this again.

Hellerb
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hellerb »

That's a very interesting experience you're describing.
I had no idea that one could feel such affection for an inanimate piece of plastic. After all, why not? Let everyone do what they like, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. And by that I mean anyone or anything alive. But it will be interesting to see in the future how this boundary between what we consider living changes with the advent of robots...

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

Yeah, I guess mine started when I was a kid, too. Being an only kid of a single mother I didn't have any frame of reference for what men looked like without clothes, despite knowing I was attracted to them. The only time I got to see such things was when I walked by mannequins in department stores. I was really, really shy, so the idea of learning how to kiss by kissing them was pretty appealing, as was the idea of getting to feel the shapes of a man's body under my hands. The idea of being able to "play pretend" that they were a real person of some kind who wouldn't judge me or make me feel afraid was also very interesting. That's not as important to me now that I'm an adult with experience under my belt, but the idea still has its appeal.
I think there's a certain taboo to it as well. After all, I'm not 'supposed' to like them, they're not a 'real' person, how embarrassing and shameful, blah blah.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Wow, it's usually just us guys ogling the plastic and fiberglass lovelies. Nice to hear a female perspective. Kinda understand the look of disappointment on my sister's face now, the time she took my G.I. Joe's pants down! :mrgreen:

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I have to admit the attraction developed a little later in life for me. I blame an episode of Dr Who on British TV decades ago where the mannequins came to life and tried to kill people.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS