teddy-babes.com

New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: New Teddy Babes Ultra Dolls!

Post by Juncharted2 »

Invo wrote:Saw this thread pop back up and thought I'd pose a question:

So I think the big, if not the biggest, selling point for the Ultra Dolls was probably that Oral was finally an option. That said, I know I don't speak for everyone, but I think the blend of a silicon mask/head with the plush body was a bit... jarring? In theory it's fine, but in practice, I think most can agree that the aesthetic of a regular Teddy Babe is kind of lost with the somewhat realistic head on top of a plush body.

So, in a 'best of both worlds' kind of situation, is there any reason why there was never an attempt to add an open mouth/cavity to standard 100% plush Teddy Babes? From an engineering perspective, I don't think it would be too too hard to pull off beyond some minor internal/structural changes and a modification to the lips, so was there any ever given reason EW kind of 'jumped the gun' and just went with a full silicon head?

(Btw, I know some people probably vibe with the Ultra, thats fine! Just wondering what the design process was here.)

Thanks,
-Invo
Great perspective, I feel very similar
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

digitalcavebear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by digitalcavebear »

Juncharted2 wrote:At the end of the day you will be happy to know that the base for a "Teddybabe" if you currently own one is already there. All the stitching can be done. Plush velour isn't that crazy expensive and the blueprint is in the design, a little/ alotta measuring and compensation is the ingredients to the recipe. It's all unseamable and can be measured and redone, I actually think in price it would be way cheaper, however it's not going to happen overnight. It would be a real project. I may take this as a challenge because I really don't like the new models and if you can't get an old model well, what's the point. So take this into consideration, if you own a TB, you can remake one with the measurements that are already there .
Yeah. I keep considering re-engineering (or reverse engineering) my Rhonda. But I recognize that I do not have the space, tools, or skill set for it.

And I'm not sure I'm ready to give one of my seamstress friends an excuse to look at me like a crazy person. :oops: :whistle:
Lovin' my Rhonda since April, 13th, 2018.
Rhonda is a 2nd generation Lisa Deluxe Teddy-Babe.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I have been looking at TB for a long time. They offer a unique experience in the doll world and they have been interesting to me for years. I saw the newer line of Ultras and I really like the combination of the two worlds. I am really hoping for that "next step" to come along. I would love to see a TBU with three love holes and hopefully an Asian model. That's just sort of my favorite flavor. But in all honesty, one of the reasons I have refrained from an all silicone is due to a very limited selection of three hole capable dolls. This is a requirement in my book, thus I have stayed in the TPE realm all this time. If they announced a TBU+ version with anal entry with an Asian face, my credit card would fly out of my wallet so fast it would get a friction burn! Lol.

My ladies, Saki and Hanabi
Attachments
FaceApp_1643437696587.jpg
FaceApp_1643437696587.jpg (137.38 KiB) Viewed 439 times
FaceApp_1643469012118.jpg
FaceApp_1643469012118.jpg (538.78 KiB) Viewed 439 times
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

ccrider32759 wrote:I have been looking at TB for a long time. They offer a unique experience in the doll world and they have been interesting to me for years. I saw the newer line of Ultras and I really like the combination of the two worlds. I am really hoping for that "next step" to come along. I would love to see a TBU with three love holes and hopefully an Asian model. That's just sort of my favorite flavor. But in all honesty, one of the reasons I have refrained from an all silicone is due to a very limited selection of three hole capable dolls. This is a requirement in my book, thus I have stayed in the TPE realm all this time. If they announced a TBU+ version with anal entry with an Asian face, my credit card would fly out of my wallet so fast it would get a friction burn! Lol.

My ladies, Saki and Hanabi
They do have all three holes. I have a TBU. Beverly.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Bunnyboybob wrote:
ccrider32759 wrote:
They do have all three holes. I have a TBU. Beverly.
That's awesome! Now they just need a gorgeous Asian lady!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

I have Dianna, the Nubian princess. She is awesome!
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

INFORMATIONS