www.sexdollcanada.com/

Sanhui factory photos on the SDC site

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
Slamjut

Sanhui factory photos on the SDC site

Post by Slamjut »

Hi Rick

A question about the photos Sanhui sends from the factory. Do they photograph all their dolls lying on their backs for customers? I have to say that the factory photos I've seen on the SDC site make them look a little nasty, especially considering how they kind of over-produce their promotional photography like WM does (maybe not as bad). The factory lights shine directly on their faces and washes them out, flattening them. I've been vocal on TDF about how WM's photography misrepresents the real thing, I would say that these factory photos are the opposite, they misrepresent how good they actually look. If it weren't for your QC photos of one of the Sanhui's taken at your shop, I was going to buy another $2,000 Piper (you sold me 2 of them so far!) instead of a $3,000 sanhui from SDC yesterday. You can also thank one of your guys and the guy from sexdolltrader to convince me to reconsider.

Maybe put a little bug their ear about this. I just sent a PM to Coco&KK from Sanhui Doll with a detailed explanation of how they almost lost my business and are probably losing other potential business. This also affects SDC.

Cheers and Happy New Year!
SJ

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Terrible sanhui factory photos on the SDC site

Post by MANABU »

The clinical almost sterile lighting is to ensure the buyer that the doll has no small defects or micro cuts/damage. And to display as close as possible that the product is made according to exact order.

It is maybe already assumed the buyer knows the "potential" of what the doll can look like under regular and professional lighting situations. "Skin tone" is another challenge when displaying factory photos.

I would hardly think anyone is losing business due to factory photos seeing as you have to pull the trigger before a doll is constructed. And I really don't think a manufacturer would "bait and switch" or "misrepresentation" resulting in a ruined reputation.

If you feel that strongly about this. Perhaps compare and align others members dolls home photos with thier own factory photos.

Slamjut

Re: Terrible sanhui factory photos on the SDC site

Post by Slamjut »

MANABU wrote:The clinical almost sterile lighting is to ensure the buyer that the doll has no small defects or micro cuts/damage. And to display as close as possible that the product is made according to exact order.

It is maybe already assumed the buyer knows the "potential" of what the doll can look like under regular and professional lighting situations. "Skin tone" is another challenge when displaying factory photos.

I would hardly think anyone is losing business due to factory photos seeing as you have to pull the trigger before a doll is constructed. And I really don't think a manufacturer would "bait and switch" or "misrepresentation" resulting in a ruined reputation.

If you feel that strongly about this. Perhaps compare and align others members dolls home photos with thier own factory photos.
There was actually a 99.99% chance that I wasn't going to pull the trigger on this one and get a less expensive one, it was yesterday when I stumbled upon photos taken at SDC's shop that changed my mind right before the end of the sale. Seeing photos from the factory or from other owners plays a huge role in my decision making because its common knowledge that marketing photos can be heavily retouched to the point where it looks better than the real thing (I'm looking at you WM!).

For this particular doll, it was very difficult because I couldn't find ANY photos taken by owners, all I had to go by were those shitty factory photos and because of that, I was ready to call it off. Piper does a better job with their factory pics, I can tell they're using either a DSLR camera or a phone with advanced features, but they use "honest lighting". They were shot in a way that it looked exactly the same at the factory as it did when I took it out of the box so I knew what I was getting. I would expect a manufacturer of higher end dolls to pay more attention to this kind of thing and I let them know that.

And it's not just better lighting and retouching in their marketing photos, they use extra makeup as well.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui factory photos on the SDC site

Post by Chuck Norris »

Hmmmm,

Would you have any pics for us? lol! I'm curious.
I never bought or never thought buying a Shanhui before

Slamjut

Re: Sanhui factory photos on the SDC site

Post by Slamjut »

Chuck Norris wrote:Hmmmm,

Would you have any pics for us? lol! I'm curious.
I never bought or never thought buying a Shanhui before
I can't share them publicly unfortunately, it's head #8 which is on "the list". I sent you a PM.

INFORMATIONS