www.sino-doll.com

Black Spandex?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
persontheguy

Black Spandex?

Post by persontheguy »

So for a new outfit for my doll, part of what will be required is black spandex shorts that go to the knees. Will these black spandex stain the silicone? I know that this is less significant since stains tend to come out gradually on silicone, but I'd like to know what I'm getting into before doing anything crazy with my doll. Thank you!
Signatures are overrated.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Black Spandex?

Post by silicon »

Use a small bowl Wash the outfit in washing up liquid give it a good squeeze add some clear vinegar and some salt leave to soke for 24 hrs the next day pure the contents into another white bowl if there is the slightest sign of dark water or dye keep repeating the process until clear, then rap the outfit tightly around the arm of the doll only check every few hours for staining . Good luck..

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

PS rinse the outfit in hot water and dry before you test the outfit on the dolls arm..

Sino-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sino-doll »

Hi,

Before putting any colored clothes on your doll, you could do a dyeing test with the silicone piece for protecting the neck connector, which was sent along with the doll.
Put the colored clothes under the silicone piece and use something heavy pressing on the silicone piece. After 3-5 days, you could check if there is dyeing situation.
Still not recommend of wearing black clothes for long time.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

There you go wise words from the Sinodoll man, black clothes can be fum but be carefull..
Last edited by Kite on Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Roc 12

INFORMATIONS