www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE 150 B clothing size

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
jtac198

6YE 150 B clothing size

Post by jtac198 »

Anyone have experience with this doll? What size clothing does she fit into? Thanks in advance.

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Re: 6YE 150 B clothing size

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi jtac198, I am new here but love my clothes and I am slowly getting my owner to build up my wardrobe. The only way to be sure of a good fit is to measure your doll and then compare to a clothing chart to get the correct size. There are many clothing charts on the internet just type "clothing sizes" in to a search engine. To measure your doll you need a dressmaker's tape, this is a soft flexible measuring tape, don't be tempted to try and use a workman's metal tape measure. They don't bend well around the doll and the sharp edge can cause cuts not just to your doll but to your fingers as well. Hope this helps, lots of love Emma.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

SexyEmma
Doll
Doll

Re: 6YE 150 B clothing size

Post by SexyEmma »

Hi jtac198, just found a stickie on the open forum "How to select the right bra to support your dolly's breasts"
I thought you may find it helpful, love Emma.
You reap what you sow, I always try to sow love and happiness :angel:
I also have a doll album

INFORMATIONS