www.tayu-doll.com

Shipping cost on website is insane

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Shipping cost on website is insane

Post by reilynn »

I sent them an email and will let you know what I hear back.

This was/is/should be my #1 pick, but the shipping estimator to Oregon, USA (coastal state at that on the west coast) was $750....

Other manufactures have free shipping, others still I see an average of about $350-450 tops.

Is the website overestimating? I mean I can buy a Silicone doll of similar height, 4kg heavier, from one of the top makers here in China, and pay no shipping on a $1600 silicone doll.

So something feels really off here. I reached out, hoping they could do something, cause my wife just flat said no to paying that much for shipping on a $2000 doll.

Phyrox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Shipping cost on website is insane

Post by Phyrox »

Hello, if you are purchasing from their website they won't have the shipping included with the pricing and yes that amount for shipping is normal. Gynoid does the same thing for some reason as well. If you purchase from a vendor like myrobotdoll then the shipping is already included in the price(that's why there is a big difference in price between their website and a vendor).

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by reilynn »

Phyrox wrote:Hello, if you are purchasing from their website they won't have the shipping included with the pricing and yes that amount for shipping is normal. Gynoid does the same thing for some reason as well. If you purchase from a vendor like myrobotdoll then the shipping is already included in the price(that's why there is a big difference in price between their website and a vendor).
Thank. Yeah, I get that. I see that all the time and had noticed vendors prices basically include the shipping. But it really raises the question of how another big maker who is on here and very popular, can sell a $1700 Silicone high quality and well reviewed model, with free shipping. Maybe it's just volume for them at that point.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Whatever you do shop around.. some of these vendors have just as questionable pricing. I just bought a zelex doll.. the same spec doll from the vendor mentioned above would have cost me at least +900usd

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

I agree. Shipping cost is insane. I wonder if there is any damage in shipment would the manufacturer back the product 100% and ship out a new doll or will they crawfish and not back their products like some have done. Good question

INFORMATIONS