www.tayu-doll.com

Standalone vagina/anus insert

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
rohin85
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Standalone vagina/anus insert

Post by rohin85 »

Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible to purchase just the insert by itself? I know that when you order a doll its possible to buy an extra insert for $99 or $189 for both the vagina and anus. But I was wondering so that I could at least try it out before committing to buying the full doll.

Thanks.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Standalone vagina/anus insert

Post by esquisseallure »

Probably best to just contact a vendor. I don't personally think just the vagina texture will make the doll bit a you may Rwanda consider more than just that.

I had a nice quick giggle at your question. You made my last hour.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

rohin85
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rohin85 »

esquisseallure wrote:Probably best to just contact a vendor. I don't personally think just the vagina texture will make the doll bit a you may Rwanda consider more than just that.

I had a nice quick giggle at your question. You made my last hour.
yeah, ive already dropped them a message on their "contact us" page. i know it may not be the most important factor to consider when thinking about buying a doll but im thinking that at the very least even if i decide against the doll i have a decent silicone masturbator. also the fact that it has connected channels does make cleaning and drying easier as shown in https://www.tayu-doll.com/connected-vag ... al-canals/

i do like the fact that tayu's dolls seems pretty light so i wont be likely to hurt myself trying to move her around but my main consideration is just where to keep her in storage atm.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hi, thanks for posting this link. I think this is a very interesting development. I have never seen it before. I would love to have a anal insert along with a vagina insert. It certainly gives you the option of using both holes without the risk and hassle of having to clean a doll. I won't have sex with a doll unless she has an insert. I don't trust the cleaning process and it is beneath my dignity to douche a doll. Believe me I use to. I cliicked on your link and found the short video interesting but on doing a brief search of their doll listing I could not find a photo of this insert in use. I was wondering what the dolls body area looks like. I was searching their 155cm L cup. If you can continue to post updates I would be on the lookout. Thanks again.

rohin85
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rohin85 »

Well, I've given them a couple weeks now with leeway for Christmas/New Years but there still hasn't been a reply.

I'm gonna try to email their sales team directly instead of using the contact us page. Hopefully they might also see this forum post. It would be a shame if they don't reply at all, even just to decline, I have been shopping around and it seems like Tayu are the only ones that make removable anus as well as vagina insert.

I did consider another option although it might be kind of difficult which is to work together with someone who wants to buy a full doll with insert and ask them to help purchase an extra insert for me. Tbh, I don't have hopes for my chances of that happening.

tm09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tm09 »

Did you hear back from them on more details? I would like to learn more about this option too if anyone is able to share a demo video or pictures

rohin85
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rohin85 »

Oops, sorry, I kind of just abandoned this thread after not receiving a reply.

I did find an authorised Tayu vendor which was willing to give me an answer. Essentially, Tayu does not allow the sale of one insert separately without a doll, which is probably why they did not reply.

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

I don‘t know if it‘s the same with 148 body but for all other bodies please check viewtopic.php?p=2306053#p2306053
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

INFORMATIONS