www.beautiful-dolls.com

How fast is shipping for In-Stock within the United States

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Duke777Atriedes

How fast is shipping for In-Stock within the United States

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I sent this vendor (Beautiful Dolls) an email but they never replied. I have my eye on a doll that they have but so far the lack of a reply makes me feel untrustworthy towards them despite the praise they receive on this forum. My email is a question regarding In-Stock dolls. I am tired of buying dolls outside of the U.S from China and waiting forever for my doll.

My question is: Are the In-Stock items located in the United States? How long does shipping typically take for In-Stock items being mailed within the U.S.?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: How fast is shipping for In-Stock within the United Stat

Post by beautifuldolls »

Duke777Atriedes wrote:I sent this vendor (Beautiful Dolls) an email but they never replied. I have my eye on a doll that they have but so far the lack of a reply makes me feel untrustworthy towards them despite the praise they receive on this forum. My email is a question regarding In-Stock dolls. I am tired of buying dolls outside of the U.S from China and waiting forever for my doll.

My question is: Are the In-Stock items located in the United States? How long does shipping typically take for In-Stock items being mailed within the U.S.?
Hi! I'm sorry. I thought we replied to all the emails. The local shipping is 5 days.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

Thanks for the reply. Can we expect the same shipping time during the Chinese New Year?

In other words, will Chinese New Year impact local shipping times?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Duke777Atriedes wrote:Thanks for the reply. Can we expect the same shipping time during the Chinese New Year?

In other words, will Chinese New Year impact local shipping times?
No it won't impact shipping inside US. It might impact shipping time only if you order a custom made doll from China.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS