www.dolls.co

Yay!!! Bought My 1st Doll!!!!!

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
scottnoir2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yay!!! Bought My 1st Doll!!!!!

Post by scottnoir2 »

:grab: :multi: :multi: 8O
I did it!
I lurked this forum and the site.
I was very impressed by the site and the fast and proactive communication.
[Shivering with maximum glee]

Looking for my 1st doll, I was (and still) a bit nervous. My situation is a little awkward because I have roommates. But, Im bold, so I already told people Im marrying dolls in the future. Lol

Ooooh. My 1st doll is a wonderful entry for me into the valley of the super girls!!!

She looks almost exactly like a woman I wanted to date, but dropped the ball and missed the opportunity.
Now she's with another guy instead of gettin stroked out by ME.

Now, i can tell her there is a version of her that gets stroked out by me every night after I lick sexy lingerie off of her. Lol

Anyways... Sexxdiolls is AWESOME.
The doll even has a non CGI video and I think Im in love.

Im confident that this will be AWESOME.

Here is the doll and the video is at the bottom of the page.
Check out the anazing sale price!!!! Awesome!!!!

https://www.sexxdolls.co/products/el-do ... 55-head-36
:D :D

raceguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Yay!!! Bought My 1st Doll!!!!!

Post by raceguy »

Awesome...thanks for sharing.

zerp40k

Post by zerp40k »

Good on you for taking the leap.

It's the first EL-doll I've seen on here in a while, so please give a detailed review when you get her.

I must say you are quite bold indeed... I am nowhere near revealing my dolls to anyone (except here), and you have room mates to boot!

I hope they respect you enough not to mess with her (pranks or otherwise)
My Girls:
Emma - WM158A
Sara - WM157B
?? - XY148
WM166C
WM172D
SM156A

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Can’t wait to see her!!

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Congrat:) She looks very pretty!
Now you need to buy a locker to keep her save from your roomates :D

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Congrats! And yeah, that's quite a good price. May she arrive safe and sound

:glou:
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

INFORMATIONS