http://www.climax-doll.com/

140cm Horse Doll - CLM(Climax Doll)

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 140cm Horse Doll - CLM(Climax Doll)

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Gaijin wrote:Someone thought this was a good idea?

obviously if it was made

lol
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

RevJack wrote:I just totally fucking love this!
Climaxdoll, you guys rock. I love pushing the envelope! I love you guys making the sculpt! L love you making teh sculpt available to other folks!
BRAVO!
Now ponies are not necessarily my thing, BUT those lower legs, knee down, on a pointy eared elf...Wow!
The Tail Attachment? GENIUS!
Love this love this love this!
May I repeat for anyone at Climax who might be listening... those lower legs, knee down, on a little pointy eared elf...Wow!

Thank you very much for your appreciation and praise!
I can imagine how nice it will look those lower legs, knee down, on a little pointy eared elf... :shakefist: :multi:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

YungSynth wrote:Alot better with the human head lol.. the tits (well, specifically just those nipples) bother me, but the giant pussy, the tail, and the hooves, not as much; it's just depending on what you're going for.. If done right, she could make a pretty kickass demon, or like, a female satyr, or something. Still not really my cup of tea so much, but just saying, with some modification and imagination, she could be more than a horse girl. I'd bang a demon long before i bang a horse :lol: And as for fantasy dolls, i'm not stranger to it either, I LOVE almost all of the elves out there
Hey, most CLM heads can be interchangeable on the horse.
About the tits, we can make it shorter and smaller, more like the normal ones.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Just come and reveal the secret about 140cm hottest horse :multi:
Attachments
Tifa 140cm Horse - Suntan (7).jpg
Tifa 140cm Horse - Suntan (7).jpg (4.13 MiB) Viewed 862 times
Tifa 140cm Horse - Suntan (4).jpg
Tifa 140cm Horse - Suntan (4).jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 862 times

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

I'm amazed at how accurate the LHP is..... or maybe it's only because the vagina is so huge.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

parapadarapa

Post by parapadarapa »

+1 for creativity and execution.

Next is a femboi doll by Po-Ju :3
no kink-shaming

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Im wondering how she will look with normal vagina and ass hole, as her ass looks big / meaty
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

King Solo wrote:I'm amazed at how accurate the LHP is..... or maybe it's only because the vagina is so huge.
KING! Tie a board across my ass, I'm going in!!!!

:grab:
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Quixat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Quixat »

parapadarapa wrote:+1 for creativity and execution.

Next is a femboi doll by Po-Ju :3
Yessss, make a thicc femboy doll that looks like Jay by Sqoon, pleaaaase.

Lovedoll UK
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Lovedoll UK »

I'm quite simply shocked

I was looking to see if this was April 1st

I have no words

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

It's not really my thing as far as the horse girl idea goes, but I do like fantasy dolls, and it's great to see a manufacturer going for it. I honestly think there's a big potential market for more fantasy designs. Most people wouldn't buy a fantasy doll as their first, but more and more people are collecting multiple dolls and they're looking for something new and interesting that will catch their attention.

I agree with what's been said about the hooves and lower legs, on an elf or pretty demon girl they could look really good.

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

ClimaxDoll wrote:Just come and reveal the secret about 140cm hottest horse :multi:
I really like the look and placement of the butthole. A big fleshy protruding sphincter. Looks inviting. 8) Would love to see that in your other human dolls.

Maybe a fleshy butthole resists tearing better?
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

jonaspersson122 wrote:
ClimaxDoll wrote:Just come and reveal the secret about 140cm hottest horse :multi:
I really like the look and placement of the butthole. A big fleshy protruding sphincter. Looks inviting. 8) Would love to see that in your other human dolls.

Maybe a fleshy butthole resists tearing better?

That's kinda what I was thinking....they should incorporate big meaty orifices into their "human" dolls. Instead of these small delicate openings that tear too easy.

Like a big vagina and anus fantasy doll.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

el_perro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by el_perro »

I gotta admit that nothing turns me on about this horse but the ass hole 8O

chuminsidedontbeshy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chuminsidedontbeshy »

As a non-horse lover who only road around on a horse once on a farm tour, I can say that IMO the weakest part of this doll is the head and the nipple length, which was already discussed and I do agree that while the head may not have turned out as good as maybe first intended having more dolls made with the concept of "anthropomorphic animals" in mind is likely for the better and is a bold move that I respect (after getting over the initial shock value of it). Moving on to the rest of the body, having the tail insert area could be pretty good moving forward if you didn't want to have to compromise for a tail of a different animal (whether it be a belt or plug). LHP and LH design is better than the majority of other dolls which speaks volumes about the effort of this. This doll has the benefit of not having toes that can break/poke and I wonder if this doll would even need shoes if you were to put a horseshoe that had holes to fit with the screws be able to put a horse shoe under there (whether it be metal or a different material). If the doll was 4-legged, it would be way crazier, and far more questionable in nature but that would open a pandora's box of other problems I'm sure no one wants to get into let alone attempt.
:deadhorse:

INFORMATIONS