yldoll.com

Would you like to see a head like this on the market?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
75 mechanic
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Would you like to see a head like this on the market?

Post by 75 mechanic »

Yes, yes, yes! I'm a sucker for the girls with resting b**** face. And variety is the spice in life. And one more thing, if that head is sculpted with that kind of detail from the photo, I'm sure that face would be a hit.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Would you like to see a head like this on the market?

Post by dxc »

Celtic_Babog wrote:
dxc wrote:Dear YL doll,
do not get distracted by others. I will double down in expressing my sincere interest to buy such a head.
Il double down on my sincere nope :haha4:

Thanks for your support. :glou:

INFORMATIONS