yldoll.com

YL166 HOLLOW VS GEL BREAST

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL166 HOLLOW VS GEL BREAST

Post by MoviePilot »

Zuxeh wrote:...
Thanks for this MP - looks like YL agree with you, and feel the shape of the 166's breasts was worth maintaining, definitely a good thing, they look fantastic !
Recently I gave mine another oil massage too. Believe me, if it wasn't such an effort to keep everything aside non-oily, I definitely would rub those fantastic tits with oil all day long :razz:

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

How would gel and hollow go up against a solid breast?

All with the goal in mind to be maintaining its shape, little sag- yes the balloon type look. Will the solid boobs achieve this? My two dolls have had solid breasts and large ones at that, but not yl166 large. People speak about the risk of tearing but is that true or just an "urban legend"?

Thank you.
Drakeema

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Even though we should not have to guess which is Hollow and which is Gel in the video I am guessing the doll on the left in the video is the one with Gel implants? Can YL or anyone confirm this?

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Peonyou101 wrote:Even though we should not have to guess which is Hollow and which is Gel in the video I am guessing the doll on the left in the video is the one with Gel implants? Can YL or anyone confirm this?
Left is gel, right is hollow. Gel has slightly more sag and bounces more. Though hollow is still awesome too :)

norgebabe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by norgebabe »

Soap wrote:Definitely the gel filled one. Quite happy I made the right choice.

Eric, any chance the left one is mine? ;)
So I just learned about the gel option for YM last month - I didnt know YL had it too. Is there a difference in "feel" compared to hollow? Who began the gel option? Does this suggest that others will follow suit such as PiperDoll?

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

norgebabe wrote:

So I just learned about the gel option for YM last month - I didnt know YL had it too. Is there a difference in "feel" compared to hollow? Who began the gel option? Does this suggest that others will follow suit such as PiperDoll?
Definitely a different and more natural feel, feel free to check the WM subforum aswell as further around this YL subforum for more clips.

WM appear to have been the first major brand to bring this to the mass market of TPE dolls, and it will almost certainly necessitate other brands following suit, many of which already have.

Soap
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soap »

norgebabe wrote:

I think YL has kind of announced it in March but only in some threads in the TDF. Like Zuxeh said, Wm was the fist Brand to introduce this new option. As they are in the Jinsan Factory together with YL and OR (i think), they offer that option too.

At the moment I can't say how they feel. I am still waiting for the Factory pics and then into the unknown as I have no idea to which level shipping to the EU is still affected by the crisis...

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

MoviePilot wrote:
Peonyou101 wrote:Even though we should not have to guess which is Hollow and which is Gel in the video I am guessing the doll on the left in the video is the one with Gel implants? Can YL or anyone confirm this?
Left is gel, right is hollow. Gel has slightly more sag and bounces more. Though hollow is still awesome too :)
I really liked the 150 cm WM Dolls M Cup ... only the breasts were a little too small for my taste
but now I've seen the gel wiggle video and I really like it :idea:
The breasts easily reach down to the navel and deeper ... :D
What is a condition for me with a sex doll :!:

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:For me no question the gel filled breast, but I'm comletely surprised about compared to the WM gel filled breast the WM are
looking much more jiggly and softer.
Our dolls are made in the same factory from the exact same materials. The quality must be same.

Bigbutts

Post by Bigbutts »

I wouldn’t kick either them out of bed but the left looks a little higher and would be my choice if forced to decide between them.

INFORMATIONS