www.irontechdoll.com

163 cm Miki - Why i CAN'T recommend it or ANY doll from IRT

Review on Irontech Doll Product and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
dim0n43g
Active Poster
Active Poster

163 cm Miki - Why i CAN'T recommend it or ANY doll from IRT

Post by dim0n43g »

I was in the process of washing my doll after sex, as usual, in a standing position, in the bath. I wash her private parts by inserting a thin silicone hose there and letting the warm water flow for a few minutes:

1IMG_20211023_223216.JPG
1IMG_20211023_223216.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2774 times

I've done this many times before without any problems, first in the laying position, then standing, roughly at the same pressure each time.
However, after I pulled the hose out of the vagina, something fell to the floor right from there:

2IMG_20211023_223247.JPG
2IMG_20211023_223247.JPG (886.25 KiB) Viewed 2774 times

I didn't know what this "thing" was and began to study the forum, as a result it turned out that this is a piece of tpe material that is intended for
"Is a ball of TPE used to seal the end of the vagina and it's not done well in some dolls"
Then I found the posts of several doll manufacturers, starting as early as 2018:
YL Doll wrote:The issued has been solved long time ago. The vagina wall is completed wall. No more vagina ball plug.
WM dolls wrote:The TPE ball plug issue is an ancient one, we have solved this problem many years ago.
But as we can see, in the case of Irontech, this is not the case - they still can't solve this issue!
Or most likely they don't even try - I found the following post:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:In fact, I have found that some MFR just put the TPE plug down there...no glue...just a snug fit
WTF!
BCD
This is a very serious issue - if it is not solved, moisture can get inside the doll and lead to corrosion of the metal skeleton. But it is much more dangerous that various bacteria and fungus can begin to develop inside, which can then get into your organism through your penis!
The material from which the doll is made can only be glued with a special glue that I cannot purchase, for example, my vendor told me the following:
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to ship the TPE glue separately as it is considered a flammable item to ship.
The gluing operation itself requires certain tools, skills and is too complicated for an ordinary buyer. Taking into account all of the above, I consider it absolutely unacceptable to buy Irontech dolls!
At least until they fix this problem.

INFORMATIONS