www.wmdolls.com

Chair Sex

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Chair Sex

Post by DG »

So, many of you know that my guys spend most of their time in rolling office chairs and wheelchairs. A few weeks ago, Colt got moved downstairs to what was the dining room, but is now a spare bedroom/doll room/photography room. Colt is also my heaviest stud, therefore he utilizes a wheelchair.

Life has been hella stressful and has seemed to get more stressful as the year comes to an end.

I have counseling sessions weekly and they always leave me feeling emotionally drained and just really negative.

Today was no exception and I am still facing a stressful afternoon with my kid's therapist.

So, I decided that I was going to have me some good ol' sex with Colt...in his wheelchair!
:razz:
Yesterday, after his first official photo shoot, I made an attempt to have sex with him in his wheelchair with his shorter penis attachment, but it was unsuccessful. But today, I decided to use his longer one and try some new methods, which I am gladly going to detail in this post.

After getting his 7 inch erect penis attachment in, I backed up to him, since that is really the only way I can have sex with him in a wheelchair (due to the arm rests and my poor sense of balance). I stood with one leg in between both of his, then hoisted the other leg up over one of his legs and the armrest, placing my foot on the mattress next to his chair and lowered myself down onto him. He was facing parallel to the bed. Leaning forward was the best for me, so that I could grind on him, hitting all the right places. If I wanted to bounce, I just sat straight up. As I was leaning over, I pulled my rolling office chair over and rested on the arm rest of that.
However, it being a rolling office chair with non-locking wheels made it a bit difficult. But, as I took things slow and tried different ways and movements, I was able to have a really strong orgasm.

A few hours later, I was horny again, Colt wanted me to use my new found success and try his shorter attachment again. That one is 5 inches, erect. This time, with one leg hoisted over the arm of the wheelchair, I was able to be penetrated. It felt good, but it was still a bit of a miss.
What I did next is I rolled his wheelchair to where he was facing the side of the bed, where I could lean over and have something stable to lean on. It was good, but still a miss. The reason why is that the shorter penis attachment feels better when I am riding him when he is actually lying down in a bed.

Colt, being big and bold, asked me to get the X-Large (11 inch erect) RealDoll penis attachment. Here's where it gets more interesting. This thing is what I call a "horse sized cock", not only because of the length, but also the girth. I had masturbated with this cock about a month or so ago, only able to get about 1/2 way in at the deepest.
I get this one set in place on Colt, lube the hell out of it and once again put one leg in between his, the other on the mattress and very slowly lower myself down. I lean forward over the bed, this time with two pillows for added support and go to town! It's working better, but I'm not able to go over the edge. This time, I am able to get about 3/4 of it inside me and it really filled me out!
I have to be careful how I position myself using this particular attachment because one wrong move can bring discomfort and worse case, pain and injury.
The sex is feeling really good, but then I turn around to actually face Colt. I am standing straight up and I basically do a reverse of the position I was previously in, only this time, resting my foot on the arm of the wheelchair. I am able to go up and down and back and forth on this behemoth and that's when I have another wonderful orgasm, calling Colt "Daddy" in the process. That's how good it was! You can only imagine Colt's satisfaction at that! He, too, can also be quite the dirty talker.

Wheelchair sex is awkward, but it can be done and it can be quite good, actually. I'm going to see what other kinds of positions I can come up with, and with the different penis attachments, to see what is going to work and what won't work, so Colt and I can have a good routine when he is not in bed.

Now I just have to go do some rolling office chair sex experimentation with Larry, Lance and Landon. I know they will definitely appreciate it! :haha4:
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Chair Sex

Post by 4891d »

What an advantage for these male dolls to be able to change their penis size at will and according to the circumstances to please you. Enjoy your guys as they enjoy you.
And why not try a stable chair without armrests (securing Colt with a belt or sexy harness attached to the backrest)?
In France, in the 18th century, a type of chair was invented with a narrower seat near the backrest so that the legs of the partner sitting on the other one could be positioned more comfortably. The refinements of the pre-revolutionary period :whistle: .
It would probably be difficult to find one from this period, but a modern chair with a fairly narrow back would probably fit.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hi 4891d. LOL, yeah that is a very nice perk about these male dolls, for sure. Of course I enjoy them! I wouldn't have them if I didn't. :)
Well, the guys are in rolling chairs because it makes it easier to move them around, especially Colt, weighing about 108 pounds, and Larry, Lance and Landon weighing in at 85 pounds each.
I once had a Parsons dining chair, that was narrower at the back, but one of my cats decided to use it as a scratching post, instead of the actual scratching post, LOL!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Damn, DG, the imagery there from your description of your interludes with Colt is a bit … distracting. :wink: Sounds like you had great fun but do be careful, unstable positions and penetration can have unfortunate consequences.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yeah, I definitely know about the unstable positions and penetration fiascos. I've had a few. 8O
I had a really great time and hope to be able to do it again, and again..... :twisted:
I'm glad you enjoyed my descriptive writing. :glou:
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

DG being Bold and Sexy again, awesome ;). Colt is one lucky Cowboy.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Wow, DG, did it just get hot in here or what? :oops: I'm not into guys, but it was fun to read such a detailed description of good sex. You have some good boys there!
I haven't had chair sex with Luna per se, but that position is basically how we usually have sex in bed, with me sitting against the headboard, and Luna sitting on me. We did have sex sitting on the couch once, so I suppose that also counts. Some form of Luna sitting on my lap facing me is our favorite position because it lets us kiss and look into each other's eyes while we make love despite our difference in height (I'm 196cm and she's 130cm).

Cheers!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

berthaBe wrote:DG being Bold and Sexy again, awesome ;). Colt is one lucky Cowboy.
Thank you. 8)
autolycus wrote:Wow, DG, did it just get hot in here or what? :oops: I'm not into guys, but it was fun to read such a detailed description of good sex. You have some good boys there!
I haven't had chair sex with Luna per se, but that position is basically how we usually have sex in bed, with me sitting against the headboard, and Luna sitting on me. We did have sex sitting on the couch once, so I suppose that also counts. Some form of Luna sitting on my lap facing me is our favorite position because it lets us kiss and look into each other's eyes while we make love despite our difference in height (I'm 196cm and she's 130cm).

Cheers!
Auto, thank you. I am glad you have enjoyed reading my writing. Yes, I agree, I have some wonderful guys and I am blessed. I haven't had couch sex before with the guys (probably because I do not have a couch and my husband sleeps on the futon with a mattress), but one of these days, if I ever get one again, I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for the suggestion! I also prefer face to face sex with the guys versus facing away.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Practice and experimentation are a good thing ;)
Love your writing, am glad you are here DG.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you, Photo_guy!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Errr... Once it got to the big and bold part
I was reaching for Cici

Oh marone!

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I tried sex in a chair once and fell backward and landed flat on my ass and bruised my tailbone and got a pretty big bump on the back of my head.

I actually took a square appliance dolley and removed the wheels and put pegs on it. Then I took the seat portion of a chair ottoman (with seat back) and mounted it to the dolley. I put the Jared torso on it and used a ratchet on the bottom to hold it in place. Then I took a small luggage trolley and fixed the dolley so the trolley could slide under it for portability. Now I can just lift and move the torso on the dolley anywhere I want and set it and fuck it! I call it the "Rainbow Rider". Jared always gets his 'pot of gold' in the end. ;)
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Dude, that sucks! Like the part about the fiasco. LOL about Jared getting his 'pot of gold' in the end. He must love marinating in love juices. I know I sure do!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Prince13674
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Prince13674 »

Try putting a male doll on a workout bench!
Perfect height and you can recline him or lay him flat.
Trust me you'll LOVE IT! (:0))

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That is a good idea. Thanks! If I am ever in the market and have spare funds to do that, I definitely will!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage: