www.6yedollglobal.com/

Questions about 171D and 168E

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
exton70
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Questions about 171D and 168E

Post by exton70 »

Hi All, new poster to the forum, but been using it as a research reference for some time. What a great resource! I can spend days in here just reading and ogling the girls!

I have been searching for quite a while now for a doll with reasonable weight, 166+cm and not outrageous sized breasts (C, D, or E cup preferably). Now I saw some info on the 6YE 171D AMOR line somewhere along the way. Trouble is, it looks like, at least from the 6YE website, the 171D is actually not an AMOR doll, and I'd have to go to the 168E. Am I missing something here? Did I misread information along the way? Also, are the premium and amor lines actually all that different?

Regarding the weight, I am about 75kilos, reasonably good shape. Would the weight of these dolls be "reasonable" for me? In your opinion of course, I understand that everyone is different.

Another question, are there any vendors in Europe selling the 6YE 171D or the 168E AMOR? I see them on the 6YE official site but not at any approved TDF vendors.

Thanks all, and if anyone has any pictures (or links to pics) with the 6YE 171D or 168E I would love to see them.

INFORMATIONS