exdollofficial.com

DS145 skin flaking

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS145 skin flaking

Post by Pumpster »

I noticed some flaking around vagina opening and crotch where skin folds when I lift her legs up, I assume it is factory sprayed paint/whatever layer peeling off because it can't take the stress of constant bending and stretching? Others experienced the same? No big deal now but I just hope this skin condition doesn't spread much 8O

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS145 skin flaking

Post by Karrot »

Not in that area, but I have got similar very lightly over the knees where the sealer over the sprayed on toning has worn away with posing etc.

Certainly round her anal opening there is usually colour and that will be sealed, so it's likely just as you say

Pics would help us be certain

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

So it's sealer they spray at the factory to cover whole doll body? Is this "psoriasis" expected to happen in other places too eventually where skin folds and stretches like armpits, stomach, knees, neck etc.? Obviously this area in picture is under more stress so it shows up there first :whistle:
Attachments
crotch.jpg
crotch.jpg (92.45 KiB) Viewed 2170 times

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Yep, that looks like the sealer coming off due to your concentrated attentions in that area :whistle: :whistle:

I dont know that they spray the whole doll. Certainly any area with colour added is sealed, and you can see these areas when she isnt powdered as they will be more shiny than other areas. You will likely find that over time this will get better as the loose stuff rubs off leaving just the silicone underneath.

How old is she??

Karrot

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

How long have you had this doll?

What's this? A flaw with DS Dolls? This might be a concern for aspiring and current DS Doll owners.. Hopefully a fix can be cooked up.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I recall watching video from DS where they showed how dolls are made and at final phases there was some spraying going on where whole doll body was treated with this sealer (I suppose). She's about 8-9 months old and I have been enjoying her company only during weekends mostly. And I've cleaned her weekly using mild hand soap solution followed by powdering.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Xephyr wrote:How long have you had this doll?

What's this? A flaw with DS Dolls? This might be a concern for aspiring and current DS Doll owners.. Hopefully a fix can be cooked up.
Not a flaw at all, lets not blow this out of proportion. Anything sprayed on to a flexible surface will always have the chance of cracking and coming off unless its chemically bonded and just as flexible. The worst thats going to happen here is the areas that flex will shed this sealer (which is only to seal the colour, not the silicon, thats sealed in its own right) and the edges that remain will feather themselves down. It may take a little time on a doll thats only up and about at weekends but it is nothing to be concerned over IMHO.

I'll get a pic of Xiaoli's knees for you later tonight to show whats happened with the sealer there

Karrot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The lifetime of coloration of DS silicone far outlives time and wear and tear on TPE materials.

And DS silicone when powdered is a much more realistic and sophisticated feel than even the best of TPE.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

haremlover wrote:The lifetime of coloration of DS silicone far outlives time and wear and tear on TPE materials.

And DS silicone when powdered is a much more realistic and sophisticated feel than even the best of TPE.

Best wishes

Harem

Was just passing through this section for some information on silicones behaviour. Got what I needed to know. Even though this post is nearly five years old.
However, I wonder how much of the observation haremlover makes above still rings true, now? I query this as TPE blend quality has improved tremendously in the decade that has passed by.
It was true at the time of writing I suppose.
I will agree though, that silicone does have a sophisticated feel, and a more refreshing springlike scent. TPE can leans toward vanilla, and spice, and all things nice.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

INFORMATIONS