www.wmdolls.com

I dropped the hammer on a WM163H, stats here, will post pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

I dropped the hammer on a WM163H, stats here, will post pics

Post by Polyphasic007 »

I just paid for a WM 163 H. I'm purchasing through silicon lovers. Here's the stats with important items highlighted.

WM 163cm H cup × 1
I would like my doll: Custom made
Body: Same as photo
Head: 233
Eye Colour: 16 - Blue / Green
Wig: 9
Lips: Gloss (Shiny)
Skin Colour: Fair (Natural)
Areola Size: 7cm
Areola Colour: Pink
Breast Type: Gel (Extra Squishy) +
Labia Colour: Pink
Vagina Option: Fixed
Pubic Hair (Patch): Patch #1
Fingernail Colour: Pink French Manicure
Toenail Colour: Baby Pink
Feet: Standing
Would you like any upgrades or extras?: Yes ✓
Enhanced Mouth: Yes ✓
EVO Skeleton Upgrade: Yes ✓
Automatic Cleaning Kit: Yes ✓
Extra Head: Yes ✓
Body Upgrades: Heating
Weight Reduction: Yes ✓
Free 2nd head : Yes ✓
Free Head: 369
Free Head - Wig: 13
Free Head - Eye Colour: 10 - Anime Gold
Free Head - Lips: Gloss (Shiny)
Free Head - Enhanced Mouth: Yes
Articulated Fingers: Yes ✓

I noticed afterwards that I forgot two things, so I'm also adding realistic body painting and soft skin options. I also wanted the realistic body painting, but it didn't show up on the order. I'm emailing silicon lovers to ask them to add the realistic body painting, even though apparently it rubs off after a while.

I think these two heads are gorgeous, the heads are:
233 https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... -233-rosie
and 369: https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... l-cup-tina

I'm excited to check out the jiggly breasts ever since I saw the video of them. I also got the weight reduction which decreases the weight from 100 lbs to approximately 60 lbs. Silicon Lovers said wm163H and 168E are the only model that allows both weight reduction, that JYdoll is not currently offering weight reduction, and that starpery is offering weight reduction, but I don't like starpery's bodies.

Also looking forward to the one piece vagina with self cleaning, so I don't have to mess with taking the vagina out all the time.

I read some reviews that the internal heating doesn't completely heat all areas of the doll, but that's ok, I'll also be using a heating blanket. Hopefully the combination would get it nice and warm, and retain the warmth during usage sessions. I'll need to be careful not to burn the house down, or fry my dick.

They are expecting 4-6 weeks from payment to delivery, so hopefully I'll be receiving it on or before Sept 20th. Will post pictures of unboxing and etc.

I notice that when I have sex, my heart rate goes to above 80% max, so it counts as cardio. I figure why am I on a treadmill or jogging or doing stairs, when I could be having sex and accomplishing the same thing.

Does anyone know how long the realistic body painting remains?

mcidcbcmd

Re: I dropped the hammer on a WM163H, stats here, will post

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Was thinking about getting this exact doll with that weight reduction option as I like a thick doll but the weight is a concern. Could you give an update on her when she arrives? Curious how the doll will feel and if her curves are reduced... I’ve heard they reduce weight with the materiels inside.. just curious to know if she’s the same as a regular weight wm163.
Thanks snd great choice, post pics!

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Congratulations on your order! Hope you get your factory photos soon, and she gets home to you quickly. I also just ordered a doll with the 369 head. I think it is by far the cutest face the Jinsan factory produces.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Beautiful babe - be careful with the dick frying! Would appreciate if you could weigh her at some point to see how much weight reduced.

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polyphasic007 »

mcidcbcmd wrote:Was thinking about getting this exact doll with that weight reduction option as I like a thick doll but the weight is a concern. Could you give an update on her when she arrives? Curious how the doll will feel and if her curves are reduced... I’ve heard they reduce weight with the materiels inside.. just curious to know if she’s the same as a regular weight wm163.
Thanks snd great choice, post pics!
Sure will! Apparently weight reduction can't be combined with internal heating, so I cancelled the internal heating.

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polyphasic007 »

Studio wrote:Beautiful babe - be careful with the dick frying! Would appreciate if you could weigh her at some point to see how much weight reduced.
I'll try weighing her, if I can balance her on a scale.

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polyphasic007 »

Studio wrote:Beautiful babe - be careful with the dick frying! Would appreciate if you could weigh her at some point to see how much weight reduced.
They said internal heating can't be combined with weight reduction, so I cancelled the internal heating.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Polyphasic007 wrote:They said internal heating can't be combined with weight reduction, so I cancelled the internal heating.
I think that was the right call. Heating is unreliable and breaks, weight reduction is always appreciated and helps with all aspects of doll life.

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polyphasic007 »

Studio wrote:
Polyphasic007 wrote:They said internal heating can't be combined with weight reduction, so I cancelled the internal heating.
I think that was the right call. Heating is unreliable and breaks, weight reduction is always appreciated and helps with all aspects of doll life.
Yes, I read a review that internal heating is unreliable, not uniform, and doesn't heat every part of the doll. I'll just use a heating blanket.

In my mind, weight reduction is imperative for the "doll on top" position, otherwise it'll be too difficult to lift her to be on top of me. I'm horny, but also lazy. Too much effort and planning detracts from the enjoyability of the sex.

INFORMATIONS