sanhuiofficial.com

Day 3 Micro review SANHUI 161 more to come

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Day 3 Micro review SANHUI 161 more to come

Post by MANABU »

I will be writing a comprehensive in depth reflection of my experiences with this doll over the next month. For the time being here are my immediate 1st Impressions

3rd doll owned. All Sanhui platinum silicone. 156 & 168 previously.
New doll: 161 head 32 skin tone 2 breast only implants.

Way more details and info later but for now...
I feel like the 161 is the 156 I had four years ago. It feels like they took the 156 and tried to perfect it. I'm highly impressed and I can appreciate the progression (not revolutionary but awesome still) that this doll or sculpt or design has gone through.

Immediately the very 1st thing noticed out of the box is the silky smooth soft that skin surface feels. Just another fantastic baby step towards getting silicone to feel awesome like skin.

Then there is the softness of the layer of skin. There is either more silicone or a different blend, or ratio of foam core, I don't know but there way more give and take when it comes to the soft squeeze I feel when gripping her limbs. Which were previously hard foam core on my other 2 dolls.

The breasts have been completely re thought or re approached. The breast no longer looks and feels like a sphere glued beautifully to the doll. When holding this breast it feels uniform. It feels part of the scupt. There's no hidden zones that you feel when you cup it where some is thick silicone and some is gel and you can tell where softness starts and stops. The breast feels proper like a "skin bag" for lack of better terms. And it moves more naturally too. For example water from the hose actually ripples the breast when sprayed.

The doll has been here for 3 or so days. I put it's head on now and then. It is clothed in pants and a shirt and currently killing her jet lag. I am delaying our honeymoon. I don't want to but life hits hard. A week ago my doll (168) had her back snap clean in two. It's my fault but not really. It's my fault because I was being rough on her. I was experimenting the from behind position and experimenting with bender back, which I never do.

I just can't get the position 2 work. It's too cumbersome there are too many things to maintain and I think I'm doing it wrong. It's not a surprise her back snapped. She is 21 months old and we have done our fair share of wrestling. That's why I thought she could take the experimenting.

So anyway, my whole dream of having a party of 3 is awash in calamity. This new doll will take the spirit of my old doll and there will be no "new additional" doll for the time being. Which brings me back to the HONEYMOON :D .My old dolls birthday is Sept 20. I want to honor her and wait and make her feel special on her birthday.

Anyway thanks for reading. Now let me get to know this beautiful lady a bit more and I'll be back in a few weeks with pictures

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Day 3 Micro review SANHUI 161 more to come

Post by staycool64 »

Sorry to hear about your 168 Manabu,
But at least you can enjoy your new gal for now, sounds like you are very happy with her. I also have the 168 as you know and can say the same, nothing like Sanhui's breast and the way they feel. I am happy to hear what you had to say about the 160cm and your making me really curious, Can't wait to see your pictures. Enjoy your Honey moon. :plaidskirt:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM