www.dolls.co

What if I don't want the extra head with the summer sale?

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

What if I don't want the extra head with the summer sale?

Post by toddjy »

Do I get a lower price if I don't want the extra head with the summer sale.

Kind of surprised you don't seem to have a post about it here on the forum.

And does the sale extend to dolls like the WM 100 (only $200 off for WM)?

To be honest, now is not the time for me to buy a new doll. I get a month or two off during the winter. That's when I'll be buying that WM100. Hopefully they tell me what month(s) I'll have off a few weeks before it starts this year, not the day it starts.

Oh, what about the WM 118cm? What extra head would you recommend for that body? She usually only shows with head 77. (I'm also considering something around 125cm, and WM's 118 is more common than their 125, and looks better.)

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: What if I don't want the extra head with the summer sale

Post by mrgatorade5 »

there not gonna give you more off just because u choose not to want the xtra head..lol. its free .. if u dont want it, try to resell it here.
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

wulf9474

Post by wulf9474 »

You could always ask if you can get the same head for free, then you will have 2 of the same head if one gets damaged or something or 1 for having fun with and the other for display/photos.

jessen

Post by jessen »

I actually found the 2nd head I picked was possibly prettier than the first.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

if you have a chance for an extra head, do take it and use one head on the doll for sex and keep the other head fresh and lovely for posing during the day.
For the sex head, buy one with luscious full lips, and for the posing head, go for whatever you find beautiful.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

jazzman wrote:if you have a chance for an extra head, do take it and use one head on the doll for sex and keep the other head fresh and lovely for posing during the day.
For the sex head, buy one with luscious full lips, and for the posing head, go for whatever you find beautiful.
It's a good idea, Jazzman, but you can even buy the same head twice! :) :)

One always well combed and freshly made up and the other ... well... which always seems to wake up from an eventful night !!! :) :sleeping:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Mreman72

Post by Mreman72 »

I have 2 heads for my WM doll and it's like having 2 different and unique ladies
Attachments
20210807_113955.jpg
20210807_113955.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 1384 times
20210824_165452.jpg
20210824_165452.jpg (256.42 KiB) Viewed 1384 times
YL141 Kylie, shared with Uma, WM#173
Starpery 151 Rong, shared with Starpery Bing Bing
DS 145+ April

INFORMATIONS