sexyrealsexdolls.com

Do you travel with your doll?

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

We just published an article about how to travel with your doll and we'd like to get your feedback and ideas while traveling with your dolls, we know that many do travel, go to places and enjoy taking photos in different sceneries and places, let us know how you travel with your doll, here some of our tips. We'd love to see what you think,

Traveling With Your Sex Doll. What You Need To Know
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Mr Franz
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Re: Do you travel with your doll?

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, but they always insist on driving! :mrgreen:

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Mr Franz wrote:
    Yeah, but they always insist on driving! :mrgreen:
    amazing!! love it

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Bunnyboybob
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

The Travelling band

My dolls are with me all the time
      They travel in my mind
      Throughout the weary day.

They chat, and smile
      Come rain or shine
      Until I come home to play.
      People ask me if I'm all right?
      I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

DG
      Doll Oracle
      Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yes, I have actually traveled with Larry and Doc and Colt, hoping to travel with Lance and Landon in the future.
      With Doc and Larry, we drove to two doll mini meets. With Colt, I took a road trip with my kiddo, to pick up Colt, two male RealDolls, two IronTech male dolls and one RF male doll.
      It was very interesting driving back home two states away with 6 male dolls in my car.
      IMG_4764.JPG
      I love and have loved many dolls.
      Former Dolls:
      Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
      Charles - IronTech male
      Clint - IronTech male
      Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
      Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
      Lance - WM Male #207 head
      Larry - WM Male #207 head
      Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
      Dolls in Storage:
      Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
      Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
      Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
      Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
      Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Unknown03
      Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I love to travel with my doll. Although I have to keep our relationship a secret, my doll is only 130cm tall and weighs about 50 lbs (23 kg), so it's relatively easy for me to smuggle her into my car or a hotel room by putting her in a keyboard case. Despite being closeted, I consider my doll to be my life companion, and the times we've spent together outside of my apartment have been some of our most important bonding experiences. The 3 weekend getaways we've shared have also been wonderfully romantic, and give us a new background for photos. We've also been to two doll meets. I do let her sit in the passenger seat of my car, though I cover her with a towel until we're safely out of my local community. I love seeing her beside me, and holding her hand as I drive to our destination. One of these days I'd love to be with her in an outdoor setting, but we haven't found one private enough. Yet.
      20210419_212036.jpg
      20210418_193249.jpg

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

DG wrote:Yes, I have actually traveled with Larry and Doc and Colt, hoping to travel with Lance and Landon in the future.
      With Doc and Larry, we drove to two doll mini meets. With Colt, I took a road trip with my kiddo, to pick up Colt, two male RealDolls, two IronTech male dolls and one RF male doll.
      It was very interesting driving back home two states away with 6 male dolls in my car.
      IMG_4764.JPG
      Amazing! we'd love to read more about those trips and your best tips for travelling, sitting in the car, storing etc your dolls :)

SRSD
        VENDOR
        VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

autolycus wrote:I love to travel with my doll. Although I have to keep our relationship a secret, my doll is only 130cm tall and weighs about 50 lbs (23 kg), so it's relatively easy for me to smuggle her into my car or a hotel room by putting her in a keyboard case. Despite being closeted, I consider my doll to be my life companion, and the times we've spent together outside of my apartment have been some of our most important bonding experiences. The 3 weekend getaways we've shared have also been wonderfully romantic, and give us a new background for photos. We've also been to two doll meets. I do let her sit in the passenger seat of my car, though I cover her with a towel until we're safely out of my local community. I love seeing her beside me, and holding her hand as I drive to our destination. One of these days I'd love to be with her in an outdoor setting, but we haven't found one private enough. Yet.
        20210419_212036.jpg
        20210418_193249.jpg
        That's pretty epic! share more photos of your trips!

DG
          Doll Oracle
          Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

SRSD wrote:
          DG wrote:Yes, I have actually traveled with Larry and Doc and Colt, hoping to travel with Lance and Landon in the future.
          IMG_4764.JPG
          Amazing! we'd love to read more about those trips and your best tips for travelling, sitting in the car, storing etc your dolls :)
          Sure thing! I will work on getting some things written up. :glou:
          Former Dolls:
          Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
          Charles - IronTech male
          Clint - IronTech male
          Dolls in Storage:
          Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
          Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
          Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
          Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

YungSynth
          Doll Guru
          Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

I wish I could :(

It's not so much the driving part that scares me, it's the first step of the journey is the hard part lol. I live almost downtown in my city and I don't have anywhere to park but out in the street. I'm not gonna carry my doll across my yard to my car in full view of a very busy street.. even if I could afford to lay a driveway, legally I cannot because it would cross the city's sidewalk

I would love to take trips with them sometime. I don't go many places outside of town because it's not as fun by yourself

Liked your article :) one small correction though, dolls aren't actually illegal in Alabama, you can have sex toys shipped from outside the state; the law merely prohibits Alabama based businesses from selling them. Gotta love the irony, that the same kinda of people that don't like govt interference with business, will let their govt do just that on grounds of religion. Alot of states forbid alcohol sales on Sundays too, mine's one. :roll: Might as well say they're illegal in AL though, coz I sure wouldn't take a doll there anyway, just asking for trouble lol..

Has anyone here actually gotten one thru airport security and flown her somewhere? Man that would take some balls :lol:
          💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
          🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
          💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
          🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

Bunnyboybob
          Doll Mentor
          Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

I' m flying off with mine tonight on a magic carpet which I've laid out,( on top of my bed).
          People ask me if I'm all right?
          I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Nescio50
          Site Manager - CoverDoll
          Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I've been traveling with dolls from The Netherlands to the European Doll Meet and a few mini-meets in the UK about ten times.
          Always going by car, often some fun at Eurotunnel border control. Once, when going back the French lady at border control thought that there was a real woman on the passenger seat, and she was a bit angry that this woman ignored her when she asked for passports ...
          Unfortunately the pandemic still causes traveling restrictions and I had to cancel my trip to the UK Doll Meet next month.
          Today I booked a holiday home here in The Netherlands, so I still have a short vacation. One of my dolls will join me. I told the owner of the holiday home that I will bring a mannequin and would like to do some photo shoots both inside and in the garden. No objections.

Ownerfckdoll
          Doll Advisor
          Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

autolycus wrote:I love to travel with my doll. Although I have to keep our relationship a secret, my doll is only 130cm tall and weighs about 50 lbs (23 kg), so it's relatively easy for me to smuggle her into my car or a hotel room by putting her in a keyboard case. Despite being closeted, I consider my doll to be my life companion, and the times we've spent together outside of my apartment have been some of our most important bonding experiences. The 3 weekend getaways we've shared have also been wonderfully romantic, and give us a new background for photos. We've also been to two doll meets. I do let her sit in the passenger seat of my car, though I cover her with a towel until we're safely out of my local community. I love seeing her beside me, and holding her hand as I drive to our destination. One of these days I'd love to be with her in an outdoor setting, but we haven't found one private enough. Yet.
          20210419_212036.jpg
          20210418_193249.jpg
          Pretty much the same for me. If I travel by car, I've bound my doll inside a cardboard box and taken her with me. Plus is that I think it's hot to transport her bound in a box! :twisted:

Nescio50
          Site Manager - CoverDoll
          Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Still, most save when traveling by car is to have your doll on the back seat or in the passenger seat wearing a seat belt.
          Have her decently dressed, and sunglasses on ... 8)

DG
          Doll Oracle
          Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

So, the first doll mini meet that I went to was with my fabric/silicone doll, Doc. It was in the next city over. I strapped him into the front seat of my car and just drove over there and back home again.
          The second doll mini meet was a good 3 hour drive one way. Doc and Larry (my first TPE male doll), rode with me. Larry sat in the front passenger seat and Doc sat in the back seat behind Larry. I buckled both of them in and just drove. I had to stop for gas and for a restroom break and they stayed in the car, nicely buckled in and just waiting on me. I felt that in order to avoid anyone causing any trouble, that I would park towards the street, where not a lot of people could park next to and look into my car. Larry and I held hands the entire drive there and back.
          When we came back from the second doll mini meet, we actually had a box and a female doll in tow with us, as we were graciously gifted her and a female Phicen doll. The female doll's name was Samantha. She sat in the back seat, buckled in, behind me. I had to fold down the other seat to put her shipping box in the car and Doc laid on top of that. It made it easier for him to nap on the drive, LOL! Larry sat in the front passenger seat again, holding Aspen (female Phicen) in his hands and checking her out.
          On the most recent trip, on the way there, it was just me and my kiddo. We drove 16 hours to our friend's house to pick up his male dolls that he had gifted me. He gave me 1 male Sinthetics (Gabriel/M1), two male Real Dolls (Body A - prototype head that looks like Lucas, and Body A - Nick head), two Iron Tech males (Charles and Clint/Warrior), a 140cm RF male doll and a full size wheelchair. The Sinthetics and RealDolls sat in the backseat, where one could seat 3. The two IronTech's sat facing eachother in the cargo compartment with the RF sitting on one of their laps. The wheelchair was strapped to the luggage rack on the top of my car. Kiddo and I, of course, occupied the front seats.
          It was interesting on the drive back, driving through the Rocky Mountains with all the guys in tow. We only stopped a few times, for restroom breaks and refuels, eating and drinking Fast Food Drive Thru. The trip home took 15 hours. We pretty much drove straight through on our way there and back. It was a fun trip, not only did I get six male dolls and a wheelchair for FREE, but my kiddo got to see my favorite part of the country and it was good parent/child bonding time.

In the future, I would love to take the guys, one at a time, on a weekend getaway to a hotel or something, so that we can have time alone. Of course, this would be driving, because synthetic companions are not generally allowed on aircraft, or trains. I know someone who has ridden the Greyhound Bus Line with some of his dolls as he moves from place to place, but I'm not comfortable with having the guys on public transportation. Mainly for the fact that people who are biased/judgmental may harm us, or them and I'm not about to let that go down.
          Former Dolls:
          Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
          Charles - IronTech male
          Clint - IronTech male
          Dolls in Storage: