www.thecityofsexy.com

Where would be the cheapest place to order Model 9 Elina?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Where would be the cheapest place to order Model 9 Elina?

Post by notreallypaul »

I’m in the U.K. where would be the cheapest place to buy Model 9 Elina?

I also would like to request that the vendor/manufacturer remove the legs from the knee down. Leaving only above the knee intact. Apparently Myrobotdoll takes these requests. Anywhere else? Myrobotdoll are too expensive by comparison. Thanks

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Where would be the cheapest place to order Model 9 Elina

Post by PDutus »

notreallypaul wrote:I’m in the U.K. where would be the cheapest place to buy Model 9 Elina?

I also would like to request that the vendor/manufacturer remove the legs from the knee down. Leaving only above the knee intact. Apparently Myrobotdoll takes these requests. Anywhere else? Myrobotdoll are too expensive by comparison. Thanks
Paul at Cloud Climax and Phil at The Doll-House sell Gynoid. Not sure who in else in the UK does. I think their prices are comparable.

I would be very surprised if either of those vendors would fulfil your request and I doubt the manufacturer would. Why would you want to? If it's a torso doll you want, there are readily available and probably better alternatives.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Didn’t Gynoid have a model with detachable arms and legs? Maybe the model 7.

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

Gynoid doesn't offer the option to make it into a torso doll. They do not customize or deviate from how they make a doll. You are basically buying the doll as they offer it. I asked them to do custom stuff before, their answer was a hard no because it would tie up and slow down their assembly process. Not quite sure why you would want to pay 4000 dollars for a torso doll anyway.

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by notreallypaul »

ThatOneGuy wrote:Gynoid doesn't offer the option to make it into a torso doll. They do not customize or deviate from how they make a doll. You are basically buying the doll as they offer it. I asked them to do custom stuff before, their answer was a hard no because it would tie up and slow down their assembly process. Not quite sure why you would want to pay 4000 dollars for a torso doll anyway.
Disability / doll weight issues.

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Leatherman wrote:Didn’t Gynoid have a model with detachable arms and legs? Maybe the model 7.
Model 3 has that, though it appears they may have stopped production (it says sold out on their website). Models 5, 6, and 7 have detachable arms only. I also saw something a few weeks ago where model 5 was going to be discontinued, and 6 and 7 were going to be attached arms going forward.

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

Leatherman wrote:Didn’t Gynoid have a model with detachable arms and legs? Maybe the model 7.
I’ve read somewhere that they stop this model
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

It looks like the UK vendor Cloud Climax are selling the lightweight SeeDree-dolls.
They are 160cm 9kg / 163cm 18kg / ?cm 23kg.
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-categ ... ght-dolls/
https://www.ean-online.com/insights/int ... in-weight/

May be worth a look.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

notreallypaul wrote:
ThatOneGuy wrote:Gynoid doesn't offer the option to make it into a torso doll. They do not customize or deviate from how they make a doll. You are basically buying the doll as they offer it. I asked them to do custom stuff before, their answer was a hard no because it would tie up and slow down their assembly process. Not quite sure why you would want to pay 4000 dollars for a torso doll anyway.
Disability / doll weight issues.
I did wonder if that were the issue. I think that even if you were able to get a Gynoid Model 9 with below knee amputations, you might possibly still find her too heavy. As was suggested, take a look at SeeDree on Cloud Climax.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

I don't know what the OP's intentions are with buying this doll, but if he's buying it for sex I wouldn't recommend it. The durability just isn't there for constant sexual use. If he is using it for a lighter photography doll, then have at it as they are hands down the best looking dolls on the market. Even if you hack the legs off the doll it would probably still weigh 22 - 24kg though.

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by notreallypaul »

ThatOneGuy wrote:I don't know what the OP's intentions are with buying this doll, but if he's buying it for sex I wouldn't recommend it. The durability just isn't there for constant sexual use. If he is using it for a lighter photography doll, then have at it as they are hands down the best looking dolls on the market. Even if you hack the legs off the doll it would probably still weigh 22 - 24kg though.
That’s good to know. It would be for purely sexual purposes. Have you any lighter alternatives you could recommend that might suit my needs? Thank you.

hornet77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hornet77 »

You better take a look at 4woods torso doll, 16kg (without head), price close to a full body gynoid doll.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

notreallypaul wrote:I’m in the U.K. where would be the cheapest place to buy Model 9 Elina?

Hi notreallypaul,

As suggested by many forum members, we as a vendor, unfortunately cannot request Gynoid to cut knees of their dolls. It happens rarely that few doll makers are willing to take custom jobs with extra costs. I don't believe it is the case for Gynoid.

I also agree with other forum members that a torso doll would probably suit you better. Feel free to write to us if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Alice

My Robot Doll

INFORMATIONS