www.dolls.co

My First Doll

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
paflynn
Apprentice
Apprentice

My First Doll

Post by paflynn »

Hi my name is Phil, and I've been a member hear for a while now and have be thinking of purchasing a Sex Doll for years. After much reading and research both here in the Doll Forum and elsewhere, I finally settled on a company called SexDolls.co

This SexDolls.co, is based in the USA and is the supplier for 31 different doll manufactures, so as you can imagine that equates to literally thousands of different dolls, of all sizes, so as you might easily imagine this presented quite an interesting and admittedly dazzling and delightfully confusing array of choices.

After looking through all the different companies, I came up with an initial list of about a dozen choices and it is a this point that I contacted SEXXDOLLS. customer service for assistance, and boy am I glad I did. Elizabeth, their Customer Service Representative, is simply O U T S T A N D I N G ! ! ! Over the next couple of weeks of so, she was oh so very kind and patient, answering all my questions and offering sound advise and honest opinions in regards to which company doll would best meet my needs.

I finally opted to do a custom order for a WM TPE Doll 5' 1" C-Cup (Gel Filled) with the #33 & 36 head. Articulated fingers and shrugging shoulders. The actual order process was quick and seamless and my doll arrived 17 days later in perfect condition.

Overall I would rate my experience with SEXXDOLLS.CO as excellent and I do highly recommend them as a reliable and ethical company, and as I mentioned earlier, Elizabeth is a true joy to deal with and seems to really like helping people. The only thing I wish they had was either a chat option, or a phone center, as sometimes e-mail messages back-and-forth can take a couple three days.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My First Doll

Post by DG »

That is great! Congratulations on your first doll. I love reading positive experiences like this one. Thank you for sharing.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Paflynn on your new lady! :multi:

You made a very good choice because the 156C is one of the most beautiful dolls in my opinion! :razz:
I am happy that everything went well during your purchase and now I wish you both a lot of fun! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, Phil! Please post photos when you have time!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS