yldoll.com

Simple photos to show off the yL body types

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Mrcabinet32

Re: Simple photos to show off the yL body types

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Zolas wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:The YL 141
This is my favorite YL body, maybe my favorite in the doll biz. It looks like a super petite girl got a boob job and hit the stepper machine to get that perfect butt. Love it. would like to see one with realistic paint added for some veins and such.

I have one. I don’t do photography so i rarely post her, but words can’t explain how perfect her body and specifically ass is.

Screams yoga instructor to me lol

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

Mrcabinet32 wrote:
Zolas wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:The YL 141
This is my favorite YL body, maybe my favorite in the doll biz. It looks like a super petite girl got a boob job and hit the stepper machine to get that perfect butt. Love it. would like to see one with realistic paint added for some veins and such.

I have one. I don’t do photography so i rarely post her, but words can’t explain how perfect her body and specifically ass is.

Screams yoga instructor to me lol
This is the TRUTH!
Attachments
20210510_001456-01.jpeg
20210510_001456-01.jpeg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 790 times
20210508_170029-01.jpeg
20210508_170029-01.jpeg (4.31 MiB) Viewed 790 times

justchecking
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by justchecking »

Have there been any thoughts to pull the photos into a single sticky thread?

I missed this and it would have been a nice help when selecting my first doll!

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Liking their 155A. Nice to see full-size small-breasted dolls.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

What's the difference between the 155a and the 155a "Custom"?
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One has a bubble butt while the other has a more slender ass
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

underneath
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by underneath »

very interesting thread. but why has the 166 the worst image quality...

CaptMorgan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CaptMorgan »

I was watching a kid playing with a Sims App and building images with different types of bodies, heads and hair, and it got me to thinking why couldn't doll manufacturers do something like this. I mean we have pictures of the all the YL bodies here, and there are photos of heads and wigs, so I would think the images are there to build a data base that people could "build" what they are looking for in a doll from the body to the eye color. I'm sure the issue is that manufacturers probably don't want to invest the time and financial resources to make an App that wouldn't guarantee a financial recovery.

But say you see a body shape you like, but the photo models don't have the head that you like. Or maybe you prefer blondes with blue eyes, but the models are mostly brown hair with green eyes. And I know that manufacturers try to do numerous models for each body type, but you may not care for any of the ones shown.
You could build the model you are looking for in the App to see if she looks the way that you have in your mind. I think that would be a great selling point.

underneath
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by underneath »

CaptMorgan wrote:I was watching a kid playing with a Sims App and building images with different types of bodies, heads and hair, and it got me to thinking why couldn't doll manufacturers do something like this. I mean we have pictures of the all the YL bodies here, and there are photos of heads and wigs, so I would think the images are there to build a data base that people could "build" what they are looking for in a doll from the body to the eye color. I'm sure the issue is that manufacturers probably don't want to invest the time and financial resources to make an App that wouldn't guarantee a financial recovery.

But say you see a body shape you like, but the photo models don't have the head that you like. Or maybe you prefer blondes with blue eyes, but the models are mostly brown hair with green eyes. And I know that manufacturers try to do numerous models for each body type, but you may not care for any of the ones shown.
You could build the model you are looking for in the App to see if she looks the way that you have in your mind. I think that would be a great selling point.
I agree, its easy to find a body you like but without an easy to find head database its hard to 1. figure out which ones are compatible 2. what heads even exist 3. and what would look good on it

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

YL 153
Attachments
thumbnail_YL 153cm body.jpg
thumbnail_YL 153cm body.jpg (87.99 KiB) Viewed 474 times

INFORMATIONS