www.freelovedollhouse.com

Starpery arrives soon - thanks Don!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
persontheguy

Starpery arrives soon - thanks Don!

Post by persontheguy »

So I ordered a Starpery from Don about two months ago. They had finished the doll probably two weeks ago, though we had a lot of back and forth on the eye makeup and the custom face. Long story short, Don fought for me every step of the way and was a super vendor. He helped me with this and coordinated with me the entire way.

Let me know if you have any questions about the Starpery 171A. Don's the man!
Signatures are overrated.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Starpery arrives soon - thanks Don!

Post by Colonel Angus »

What sort of customization are you talking about? Whole new face? Existing face, but with custom features, etc.? Just curious.

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Colonel Angus wrote:What sort of customization are you talking about? Whole new face? Existing face, but with custom features, etc.? Just curious.
I wanted to have a girl who had a freckley face with some light bags under the eyes. So to do this, I ordered the Hedy 171A which is already similar to that and asked for additional bags under the eyes. To help out with this, I picked a video game character with the attributes and used her as a template.

In the end, the first head was relatively close, but the makeup to simulate eyebags was reddish and for some reason there was a little bit on the top eyelids too. They just removed it after I requested it, but it looks like that's still there. I'll probably use some amount of pressed powder or something if it doesn't arrive just right, but that's an easy fix.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Okay, gotcha. Please let me know how convincing the freckles look in the pics they sent, and when you get her, if you don't mind. I plan on a freckly Starpery gal as well. From what pics I have seen, they aren't as realistic as I would like, but that just may be the pics.

Anyway, congrats on your gal, the 171a is amazing, and Hedy is a cutie.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Would love to see the photos
curious about the light bags under the eyes is that done with makeup or with using extra TPE/silicone?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Thank you for the kind words persontheguy! It's been my pleasure introducing you to Hazel. I'm confident she'll look much better in person :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

When does she arrive home?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

CF wrote:When does she arrive home?
The date flip flops a bit, but she should be home later this week. It was taking forever to get a short distance through China than suddenly overnight it was in the state next to mine. Crazy how shipping can go sometimes.

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

My doll arrived yesterday! So, she came in pretty good shape and I'm quite happy. I'll give a more in depth review of this particular model in about a week, but for right now understand that Don Daleno is your man for getting a doll shipped to your house as perfectly as possible!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

persontheguy wrote:My doll arrived yesterday! So, she came in pretty good shape and I'm quite happy. I'll give a more in depth review of this particular model in about a week, but for right now understand that Don Daleno is your man for getting a doll shipped to your house as perfectly as possible!
Thank you! I look forward to seeing your update :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS