sanhuiofficial.com

Eye color options ?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sino-Mike

Eye color options ?

Post by Sino-Mike »

There are 8 options, but hard to pick the right color from the photo. Which number is blue ? As a guess, I would say either 4 or 5(but hard to tell). In order to make it easier and avoid mistakes, may I suggest to update that photo or specify the color for each number. Same for the labia color options where the difference between #1,2 and 4 is hard to tell.
Attachments
eop.JPG
eop.JPG (40.38 KiB) Viewed 723 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Sino-Mike

Re: Eye color options ?

Post by Sino-Mike »

What's up with Sanhui ? As there was no response to this post, a PM was sent 2 weeks ago. No reply so far...

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Thanks Mike,
This definitely helps in future purchases.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

Sino-Mike wrote:There are 8 options, but hard to pick the right color from the photo. Which number is blue ? As a guess, I would say either 4 or 5(but hard to tell). In order to make it easier and avoid mistakes, may I suggest to update that photo or specify the color for each number. Same for the labia color options where the difference between #1,2 and 4 is hard to tell.
A clarification is needed!
Still no news?
Sorry, I created an identical subject, 3 days after yours. :lol: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=142686
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

saindoux wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:There are 8 options, but hard to pick the right color from the photo. Which number is blue ? As a guess, I would say either 4 or 5(but hard to tell). In order to make it easier and avoid mistakes, may I suggest to update that photo or specify the color for each number. Same for the labia color options where the difference between #1,2 and 4 is hard to tell.
A clarification is needed!
Still no news?
Sorry, I created an identical subject, 3 days after yours. :lol: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=142686
Clarification taken from some vendor sites:
Attachments
eo.jpg
eo.jpg (118.51 KiB) Viewed 483 times

INFORMATIONS