exdollofficial.com

DsDolls and its ranges of dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

saindoux

DsDolls and its ranges of dolls

Post by saindoux »

DsDolls ... I'm a little confused:
Standard range,
2018 EVO,
2020 Summit,
Are Summits also EVO? And so the standard range is not Evo?
Oral and anal functions for these 3 ranges?
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DsDolls and its ranges of dolls

Post by Jonathan- »

As I understand it, the tiers of DS dolls (from most advanced/expensive to least advanced/expensive) is:

-Clone
-Summit
-Evo
-Standard

Summit dolls are one tier above the Evo line. In contrast with the Evo dolls, Summits have more surface-level texture details, better makeup on their faces and bodies, better skeletons (featuring articulated fingers and toes), and an all-in-one design (meaning that the head and body are molded as one whole doll, rather than having a detachable head).

Similarly, Evo dolls are a tier above the standard dolls. The Evo line has modestly better makeup and texturing over the standard range, and they feature built-in vaginal canals as opposed to the standard dolls' insert design.

Oral and anal function is not really viable for any DS doll (I think). Oral function will vary from head to head, as many heads have closed mouths. The heads that do have open mouths have only a small oral cavity, so they aren't really designed for proper penetration.

I believe that all DS dolls have an anus, but the cavity is, again, too small and short for proper penetration. Both the mouths and anuses are susceptible to tearing if penetration is attempted.

If your primary concern is sexual function, you may want to look at other options. DS's strength is in their sculpts and skeletons. These dolls are best at looking pretty, and showing off their good looks with their ability to be placed in nice and natural poses.

Kimbrafan

Post by Kimbrafan »

You just saved me thousands of dollars
Jonathan- wrote:As I understand it, the tiers of DS dolls (from most advanced/expensive to least advanced/expensive) is:

-Clone
-Summit
-Evo
-Standard

Summit dolls are one tier above the Evo line. In contrast with the Evo dolls, Summits have more surface-level texture details, better makeup on their faces and bodies, better skeletons (featuring articulated fingers and toes), and an all-in-one design (meaning that the head and body are molded as one whole doll, rather than having a detachable head).

Similarly, Evo dolls are a tier above the standard dolls. The Evo line has modestly better makeup and texturing over the standard range, and they feature built-in vaginal canals as opposed to the standard dolls' insert design.

Oral and anal function is not really viable for any DS doll (I think). Oral function will vary from head to head, as many heads have closed mouths. The heads that do have open mouths have only a small oral cavity, so they aren't really designed for proper penetration.

I believe that all DS dolls have an anus, but the cavity is, again, too small and short for proper penetration. Both the mouths and anuses are susceptible to tearing if penetration is attempted.

If your primary concern is sexual function, you may want to look at other options. DS's strength is in their sculpts and skeletons. These dolls are best at looking pretty, and showing off their good looks with their ability to be placed in nice and natural poses.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

https://www.dsdoll.us/products/summitdoll
If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page there is a video about the sex function on the Summit Series doll and yes she does anal according to the video

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

HappyWabbit wrote:https://www.dsdoll.us/products/summitdoll
If you scroll down towards the bottom of the page there is a video about the sex function on the Summit Series doll and yes she does anal according to the video
https://www.dsdoll.us/video/vd_summitdollsex.mp4

Ah, great catch. It seems that's another improvement the Summit dolls have over the less expensive models.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you want a doll as a sexdoll then the 158+ is very underappreciated. These are superb dolls. The 160 is good too but the 158 exceptional. viewtopic.php?f=143&t=68438 These are the traditional DS dolls.

The 167 and EVO which is a little more sophisticated in finish and possibly varying softness. The 167 is a most cooperative photo model https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2939, a pleasure to move and a pleasure to feel.

The EVO has a built in vagina but sex on the 167 and the EVO isn't practicable.

The SUMMIT doll has private parts but I'm not sure they are built for sex. The silicone is much harder.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS