silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Excellent Vendor - See why!

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Excellent Vendor - See why!

Post by DocWen »

Now it's important when reading this review that you realize that I'm a first time buyer! So here goes:

On June 4th, I ordered SEDoll's Tia (https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed073/) from SSD. It was my first time purchasing a doll and after looking at soooo many dolls on soooo many vendor websites, I just picked one at random out of the list here on TDF. Not scientific or, perhaps, even rational, but when you don't know what you're looking for, any choice is a good choice!

I decided to test a few things with SSD as well. Their website makes the statement that you can request that the doll looks just like the pictures. I took that plunge because White and Natural didn't look that different to me and the pictures of Tia seemed to fall right in between. Plus, I just didn't know what to choose! I emailed them a hour or so after the order to confirm that they got my request to make her look like the pictures. They responded very quickly (only 26 minutes later!)

So, I paid on the 4th. On the 7th, my order was updated to Processing in Progress. Awesome. Seemed quick to me! But what did I know.

On Sunday the 14th, one week later, I threw them an email to test to see how fast they'd respond now that they had my money. Just a quick few lines that asked how the order was going. Again, they responded quickly (only 40 minutes later) with a nice reply that boiled down to "Reeeeelax. It's aaaaall good." LOL. Which was fine as I was just seeing if and how fast they'd respond.

On Thursday the 18th my order shipped. Which took me by surprise as I had been expecting Factory Pictures. I didn't get any. So I emailed them on Saturday the 20th to asked if they'd gotten any. They, again, replied quickly with "Yes your doll has been shipped and been checked by our french agent before shipping." Which I thought was just fine as I'd asked for her to look like the pictures and if she did, all was groovy.

Shipping, to my mind, was suuuuper quick. She shipped on the 18th and I got her today on the 22nd. Wow!

So, logistically, SSD has rocked my world. Now, let's talk about Tia in the next post!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Excellent Vendor - See why!

Post by DocWen »

About Tia:

I was a bit concerned that SEDoll Tia (156 E-Cup) is listed at 156 cm and 55 lbs/25 kg. And her package vitals as listed on the Fed Ex tracking site are DIMENSIONS 119x32x28 cms and TOTAL SHIPMENT WEIGHT 48.06 lbs / 21.8 kgs. But I was quickly reassured by the group that that was normal and not to panic. They were right. When she arrived, the package clearly stated 142x34x29cm. (I didn't weigh it though).
The correct dimensions.
The correct dimensions.
IMG_1408.JPG (665.31 KiB) Viewed 2708 times
Those fears allayed, I hefted her into my bedroom. DAMN that box was HEAVY! "Is she really that heavy?!" (Turns out, she's not. There was some extra and awesome stuff in that box besides Tia (whom I like to call Kiko and will do from here on out). Once in there, carefully opened the box and... There she was!
Boobies!
Boobies!
IMG_1410.JPG (100.51 KiB) Viewed 2708 times
As I dug through the box, I found some things I was expecting, a Wig, Gloves, Outfit, Comb, Warming Wand, and Hole Cleaner-outter. Along with a certificate of authenticity.
Goodies
Goodies
IMG_1411.JPG (245.67 KiB) Viewed 2708 times
But then I discover something wonderful! In the box was an extra head, two extra wigs and a pair of silicone sock/slippers. These things I did not order! I was shocked and amazed. I was over the moon. The head was one I'd been contemplating getting (Princess Samantha's head, sans horns ( https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed068/ )) Wow! Just... WOW!
Even more goodies
Even more goodies
IMG_1413.JPG (226.03 KiB) Viewed 2708 times
I cut off the packing around her feet and hands veeeery carefully. Then it was time to test my metal and get Kiko outta the box. Grunts. Groans. A few choice words, but I did it. Whew! Hmmm. How to attach the head? Well, it came with those quick posts, so it just snapped on without needing to screw it on. Sat her on the edge of the bed and had to snap a picture. Here she is! (Keep in mind a photographer, I am not. Nor a poser of women or dolls).
Yikes! I'm naked!
Yikes! I'm naked!
IMG_1415.JPG (133.28 KiB) Viewed 2708 times
And a few extra:

Stop cleaning up the mess and come snuggle in bed, Doc... It's your favorite time of the day! Naptime!!
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG (176.63 KiB) Viewed 2708 times
Oh, who are we kidding, Doc? Neither of us feels like napping!
IMG_1417.JPG
IMG_1417.JPG (154.31 KiB) Viewed 2708 times
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

So, in closing, if you're wondering if ordering from Silicone-Sexy-Doll is a good move, I can safely say that, for me, it was a super-duper-awesome move! Excellent vendor. If I ever shop for another doll (I have another one coming from a different vendor whom I'm also planning on reviewing, so that one doesn't count!), I'd be very, very tempted to go through SSD again.

Thank you so much Silicone-Sexy-Dolls! You rock! :turn-l: :multi:
---
DocWen

Parker009
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Parker009 »

Wow, DocWen, thank you so much for sharing this thread. I read every word and pictures that you post and enjoyed it well. :angel:
Silicone-Sexy-Dolls is indeed an Excellent Vendor.
:glou:
Web: https://www.sedoll.com
Free shipping & Discreet packaging

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi Doc,

Thx so much for your post, we are really pleased that you are happy with your order. We negociate the extra head for free so we put it in your order as a gift for you. And thx for SE Doll to support us.

Have a good time with your beauty
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

You where lucky when I dealt with them they did not understand what natural skin tone ment..

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

My mistake it was Sexy sex doll sorry not this vendor..

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Seems like a very good choice for you so good luck with your one. Am considering order a doll or two from them as well, but I am wondering about why some of the Dolls have different Options.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Very nice! Love reading these positive comments and reviews about great vendors. Great job SSD!!

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Maybe you could help me out since nobody seems to look at my other post I made here on this Forum.
I am just signed up on SSD site. And am asking some tings since it may be a bit weird happening.
1. No Confirmation Email after signing up new Acount on this site. Is this normal? Or is it jsut noraml with some delay?
2. I ordered my very first Doll from here jsut recently. On the Check-Out page, I got into trouble when I was about to pay at once. I got into trouble even before I had the chance of actually CHOOSING HOW TO and WHAT TO PAY WITH.
Aren´t you at least supposed to CHOOSE how to pay BEFORE you get into some kind of trouble? In most sites you are at least able to choose if you want to pay by VISA, MASTERCARD, Bank Transfer or PAYPAL or whatever. Said there was trouble with payment even before I have even chosen my way of payment. What is this?
3. Is it possible to write them an email with other options you would like to have on your doll even though those options was not available on that specific Dolls page?

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Zlamvam wrote:Maybe you could help me out since nobody seems to look at my other post I made here on this Forum.
I am just signed up on SSD site. And am asking some tings since it may be a bit weird happening.
1. No Confirmation Email after signing up new Acount on this site. Is this normal? Or is it jsut noraml with some delay?
2. I ordered my very first Doll from here jsut recently. On the Check-Out page, I got into trouble when I was about to pay at once. I got into trouble even before I had the chance of actually CHOOSING HOW TO and WHAT TO PAY WITH.
Aren´t you at least supposed to CHOOSE how to pay BEFORE you get into some kind of trouble? In most sites you are at least able to choose if you want to pay by VISA, MASTERCARD, Bank Transfer or PAYPAL or whatever. Said there was trouble with payment even before I have even chosen my way of payment. What is this?
3. Is it possible to write them an email with other options you would like to have on your doll even though those options was not available on that specific Dolls page?

Hi,

Can you send us a message in private with your details.
You need to check in your spam

This trouble can come from internet or an update please let us know in private if you still have this kind of problem

3. Is it possible to write them an email with other options you would like to have on your doll even though those options was not available on that specific Dolls page?[/quote]
You can send us an email to https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/contact-us with all your details and request

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions

SSD Team
Best regards,

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

esp wrote:Very nice! Love reading these positive comments and reviews about great vendors. Great job SSD!!

Thx so much :lol:
Best regards,

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Ok, got it.
All a ok.
Now I will just sit back, relax and enjoy the waiting time. Well, enjoying the waiting time and waiting time. Hope it won´t take more then a 3 weeks time though, but I´ll see.
Hope everything goes well, and her travel will see her safe all the way to my arms.

And as far as I understood on this/their site, all and everything regarding Customs Taxes is covered, so I won´t as I understand it, suddenly experience to have to pay extra Taxes and such on arrival.

INFORMATIONS