kimberdoll.com

Stained her feet, is there a specific solution for her blend

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
KimbersBoyfriend

Stained her feet, is there a specific solution for her blend

Post by KimbersBoyfriend »

I’ve only had my Kimber a week but have managed to stain her feet by standing her on the carpet. I didn’t even think of that as being something coloured. It seems a mix of dirt and a gold colour from the brownish carpet has got in, looks like it penetrated.

I’ve read a lot on stain removal but a lot of those posts warn that different TPE blends need different solutions. Does anyone know if something works specifically for Kimber?

I’ve since put my white socks on her and need to go get her her own. I find I love her soft toes but worry the socks will bend them but so will the floor I guess.

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Stained her feet, is there a specific solution for her b

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi KimbersBoyfriend,

Please feel free to get in touch with our team directly. We have a TPE stain reducer gel that we can provide for you.

Cheers,
Fletcher

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Gee, I generally use the bottoms of the feet to test clothes I think might stain, since it doesn't readily show. I usually keep shoes and socks on my dolls though.

KimbersBoyfriend

Post by KimbersBoyfriend »

Thanks Fletcher, I will email the local office.

INFORMATIONS