reallovesexdolls.com

Weight of 164J with head and gel breasts

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Rdriver731

Weight of 164J with head and gel breasts

Post by Rdriver731 »

Hey, deciding on my first doll and love the 164 series but 75 pounds really is my limit. Is the 164J 75 pounds like I’m seeing with vendors? I’m getting the gelled version so I’m assuming that’ll add 2 pounds. Thanks.

Rdriver731

Re: Weight of 164J with head and gel breasts

Post by Rdriver731 »

Hello

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

I have that same doll body, I have the hollow core breasts, This doll is VERY new, THAT, and coupled with the fact they have had severe transportation Issues with "gel" breasts.
exploding in flight.
So there maybe few, or no owners with the gel option.

YES, the gel breasts are heavier because they are stuffed with TPE pieces, rather than hollow, that is common sense, heads are all different sizes, and weights as well.

Another thing to consider with gel breasts would be sagging, or tearing over time.

ALSO - give people a little time to respond, sometimes you can pose a question, and it may take awhile for someone to get back to you, there is a great deal of information here,
and in the WM doll thread as well - viewforum.php?f=215

Read up while you're waiting, Good luck in your purchase. 8)

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Thx. Wolverine

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

No problem,

Here is the thread on mine, if you have any questions I can help you with, feel free to ask. 8)

viewtopic.php?f=240&t=141719

INFORMATIONS