www.6yedollglobal.com/

158A Clothes

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

158A Clothes

Post by ColColt »

I've been considering the 158A girl for a long time mostly because of her manageable size and weight. I wouldn't want her lying/standing around naked half the time so would probably want some clothes for her in advance. If anyone has one and knows of the size panties, skirts, blouses, shoes, etc I'd love to know without having to 2nd guess.

Midnight_Rider
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 158A Clothes

Post by Midnight_Rider »

ColColt wrote:I've been considering the 158A girl for a long time mostly because of her manageable size and weight. I wouldn't want her lying/standing around naked half the time so would probably want some clothes for her in advance. If anyone has one and knows of the size panties, skirts, blouses, shoes, etc I'd love to know without having to 2nd guess.
Can't help you today but I should have my 158A in a couple of weeks. I think it'll be tricky though. Take a bikini for example. I'm expecting that I'll have to buy two of the same thing but in different sizes. This is because the top from one size may fit well but the bottom be too big or small. Plus, I'm a high heels kinda guy and these feet look small! Not many options at that measurement so I may have to get creative.

I won't lie though - kinda looking forward to it :)

INFORMATIONS