www.wmdolls.com

To gel or not to gel

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rdriver731

To gel or not to gel

Post by Rdriver731 »

So before pulling the trigger on the 164J. I would like some input. Here are my questions

1. I’ve been told that gel is risky because of popping during shipment but whether it’s a pocket of air in a hollow breast or gel Breast, popping would occur anyway, right?

2. Pertaining to sagging. Which option would show signs of sagging first, hollow or gel? How long before this starts to happen? 6 months? A year?

3. Pertaining to preventative maintenance to prevent sagging. Can a support bra prevent or lessen the sag when stored standing? Is it the deterioration or oxidation , over time, of the TPE that causes sagging? Can Vaseline in the upper breast area prevent this deterioration so the strength of the TPE material can be maintained which would prevent sagging?

4. Pertaining to sex. I’m assuming hard pounding sex in doggy, with gel, would result in premature sagging, correct?

5. Lastly. It seems no matter what you choose, big or small, the gel breasts are sagging or deflating anyway. Is it even nessecary to get gel then? Is the tactical differences between gel and hollow noticeable as far as pleasure and realism? If so, is it worth premature sagging if preventive maintenance fails?

Thanks.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: To gel or not to gel

Post by Sidestep »

I know what you mean, I too am ready to make a purchase, but don't want breast that could bust gel in a matter of a short time...if that's the case. I hear they bounce very well, but I too would like more input.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

The popping issue has long since been fixed, but deflation seems to be a fact of life with gel breasts - check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=142667

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Can't see them bursting

I have no issues doing doggie with her chest mashed into the bed :whistle: or cowgirl with them bouncing around :D

There's video's of people beating the shit out of gel breasts without them breaking

Amara is in a supportive bra most of the time to hopefully mitigate any sagging but it's early days yet

I wasn't sure to go with gel or not myself and posted the same question
In the end I'm glad I did

They feel VERY nice :wink:

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I can only say boobs with gel feel great. I would not take it for other parts of the body but that is personal.
But I am not sure if there is also the TPE effect.
Also for big boobs like you want it would be nice if you could test them in advance. Maybe the difference in feel aint that big and in that case I would go for the non gel.
So that is maybe something other members can help with.
Edit: typo

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Gel. I only have one doll with gel, that being said her breasts are the best. Hollow is also good. Personally, though gel is the way to go.
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Thanks for the input. So it seems time and proper storage are factors in the longevity of the gel option. So I guess my Vaseline idea in the upper stress areas of the breast would do nothing for maintaining the integrity of the TPE material? Thanks again.

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

So the responses I’m getting here and through PM have got me questioning the possible defect or design of WM’s gel option, as far as deflation goes. A small about of perusing other brands on this forum and Have led me to believe that other brands aren’t dealing with deflation issues as it pertains to gel. Could WM be missing something in Their design with gel injection or TPE formula?

INFORMATIONS