www.wmdolls.com

My 163H need help

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sanyav

My 163H need help

Post by sanyav »

Hello
Today, dressing up my favorite doll, I found a gap in the armpit. Someone knows what and how it can be fixed?
Thank you
20210625_1423542.jpg
20210625_1423542.jpg (272.44 KiB) Viewed 807 times

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My 163H need help

Post by Celtic_Babog »

You could get tpe glue from a vendor.

Were you using vaseline once a month on the stretch areas, like the armpit?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

What does Vaseline give? Where to apply it?

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

I'd buy some TPE glue from any of the Vendors here, I read somewhere one guy got a can of Xylene,
and used his test TPE from the factory to make glue from it, and worked well, but VERY VERY tiny amount.
I bought a quart can myself from Amazon, but haven't tried it yet. So I can't vouch for it.

There are some great repair articles all over the forum. 8) Be careful, and test first.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Wolverine wrote:I'd buy some TPE glue from any of the Vendors here, I read somewhere one guy got a can of Xylene,
and used his test TPE from the factory to make glue from it, and worked well, but VERY VERY tiny amount.
I bought a quart can myself from Amazon, but haven't tried it yet. So I can't vouch for it.

There are some great repair articles all over the forum. 8) Be careful, and test first.
I have to respectfully disagree with part of this advice. Xylene, even in diluted paste form, can be HIGHLY corrosive to TPE, especially TPE under tension, the way it is from almost every angle under the armpit, which is why that tear happens so often. I see that you said tiny amounts of Xylene to TPE, but even so, I bet that tear just expands trying to use a Xylene paste. It might even want to get worse with a thick 3M Primer 94 paste, but you'd have a better chance.

My .02 (until Arthur or Mishka or muesky comes in to save the day) is to leave it be, use some mineral oil to stop it from tearing worse, and use this as a lesson to Vaseline high stress areas every month or two, so this doesn't happen again. Unless she's always got her arms up, you're not going to notice it very often.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Armpit tears are common in TPE dolls.

Read this: viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, sorry to see your gal has a tear in her arm pit. This can be a tricky place to affect a good repair and if you are not familiar with doing repair work on tpe my best advice right now would be to leave it alone and do some research first, especially look for the excellent video tutorials that Mishka has posted which show how it's possible to repair tricky places like arm pits and groins. While the tpe 'glue' commonly sold by vendors is affective in sealing certain, specific splits etc I would personally not recommend it on any tpe that has already been subjected to stretching like the armpit as even a tiny amount will cause the tpe to 'unzip' even if its in a relaxed state. In skilled hands I've seen it used to good affect but I've also seen a lot of cases where the damage has been made worse. If it were me, I would try to position the doll so the area isn't under tension then very gradually melt in tiny pieces of tpe using a variable heat solder station, I just think if you get any tpe 'glue' (which is actually a solvent) near that tear it's just going to get bigger, good luck.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Never Thought about melting it!

Like I said, I couldn't vouch for the use of Xylene, I heard it was in the TPE glue, as it chemically melts and fuses the two ends,
BUT, that was something like dipping a toothpick into the can and using the tiny bit that clung to it.

These TPE dolls are new to me, I like them better than silicone, it's much softer, breasts feel almost real.

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

I don't think the glue is suitable for underarm repair. I'm going to take pieces of TPE from the insert and with the help of a soldering station, carefully solder it all there. I hope that everything will work out, especially since I have already seen the videos on how to do it.

INFORMATIONS