www.wmdolls.com

Are there different skeleton types for WM?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CipherLo

Are there different skeleton types for WM?

Post by CipherLo »

Are there different skeleton types for WM dolls? are do they automatically moved to the most enhance ver. skeleton.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Are there different skeleton types for WM?

Post by Karrot »

Yes and No.

There are options like double join Knees/Elbows, Hinged Neck, The New Articulated Fingers, Standing Feet etc that are usually cost options, though many Vendors now simply list the Dolls with those options already selected.

But if WM were to come up with an improvement to a generic skeletal part (like a hip joint) they would likely begin to use that new design on all skeletons going forwards.

HTH

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Keep in mind that you have to check to make sure that what you're looking for is available for your lady.
For instance, I'll be getting an 162E cup, but even though I have not ordered her yet it's an already existing model.
I want the articulated hands...but can't get them because they're not retrofitted to the pre-existing line. So you really have to check to make sure that the option you're looking for is available on the lady of your desire.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

CipherLo

Post by CipherLo »

Karrot wrote:Yes and No.

There are options like double join Knees/Elbows, Hinged Neck, The New Articulated Fingers, Standing Feet etc that are usually cost options, though many Vendors now simply list the Dolls with those options already selected.

But if WM were to come up with an improvement to a generic skeletal part (like a hip joint) they would likely begin to use that new design on all skeletons going forwards.

HTH

K
Great Thanks
JohnnyTempest wrote:Keep in mind that you have to check to make sure that what you're looking for is available for your lady.
For instance, I'll be getting an 162E cup, but even though I have not ordered her yet it's an already existing model.
I want the articulated hands...but can't get them because they're not retrofitted to the pre-existing line. So you really have to check to make sure that the option you're looking for is available on the lady of your desire.

John
good to know

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Are the New Articulated Fingers available for the latest girls like the 164F, for instance?

INFORMATIONS