SexDollAmerica.com

My project of doll purchase.

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
antares
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My project of doll purchase.

Post by antares »

hi, I'm from eu...

I want a doll with not too thin legs. and many doll have this problem.
I want a doll that LOOK like a women not a child.
I want a doll with a european face.
I want a doll with a decent amount of breast. (not hudge DD+ nor A)
I want it SMALL between 1m40 to 1m60 (not really a matter of weight, at my top i can lift a lot) but i've always love little women (80% of my ex girlfriend are in that range of scale).
I want it affordable.
I love short hair.

I have some ideas (irontech and piperdolls). still open to new ones.

Why i want it : Sex, and sleepin ^^ first. Secondary... i have other idea about how to use it.
Why i'm turning to dolls... bored to care about womens... want to care about myself.

I've almost the needed money to buy one. Miss a couple of hundred euros. And if i was a bit reckless, i could actually buy it now and pay the missing part on a renewal credit i have but i just try to be patient to ensure my financial security.

From what i've read, silicon is a bad option for me actually (at least for my first uses, the secondary uses may benefit of silicon... but ... still secondary) so i'm clearly up for tpe, and not only as price

I really have been amazed by this tread wich i think should be pinned somewhere :
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=137425

and i'd be really please to talk with sanyav... since i think he could really help me :)

INFORMATIONS