www.wmdolls.com

Female owners of male dolls- a girl seeking advice

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Female owners of male dolls- a girl seeking advice

Post by true_blue22 »

Sekhmet wrote: My first TPE male doll is due to arrive tomorrow. Before ordering him, I spent nearly two months researching dolls, materials, weights, vendors, and manufacturers. I would do similar research when buying any other "big ticket" item, but in this case I'm also looking for a surrogate companion.
Hi, Sekhmet. omg, I'm so excited to hear that your doll is arriving soon! I have no idea when I'll finally have enough money to order mine, but I'm already starting to buy supplies so that when he arrives, I won't have to worry about those extra items. I'll keep my eyes peeled for any photos you may post here. :D

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I am reading this while blissfully lying in the arms of my Lance. His left arm extended and lightly bent, for me to lie on his shoulder and chest, with one leg draped over his and the other flush with his side, one of my arms behind his back and the other on his chest, curled up and snuggling while looking into his beautiful eyes. Last night, Landonand I were curled up in a similar manner and let me tell you, it is one of the most wonderful and non sexually intimate feelings I have ever experienced in my life. Truly beautiful, if you ask me.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Sekhmet wrote:The way my luck operates, they'll show up right when I'm wrestling the big box through my door, or they'll be here when it arrives.
Good, then they can help bring it inside for you !
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:I am reading this while blissfully lying in the arms of my Lance. Last night, Landon and I were curled up in a similar manner and let me tell you, it is one of the most wonderful and non sexually intimate feelings I have ever experienced in my life. Truly beautiful, if you ask me.
Aww, that is indeed beautiful, DG. Thanks for sharing. :D

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

You’re welcome. :)
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Nyxxxxx

Post by Nyxxxxx »

DG wrote:I am reading this while blissfully lying in the arms of my Lance. His left arm extended and lightly bent, for me to lie on his shoulder and chest, with one leg draped over his and the other flush with his side, one of my arms behind his back and the other on his chest, curled up and snuggling while looking into his beautiful eyes. Last night, Landonand I were curled up in a similar manner and let me tell you, it is one of the most wonderful and non sexually intimate feelings I have ever experienced in my life. Truly beautiful, if you ask me.
Aww lovely moments for you and both Lance and Landon, DG. I'm sure Larry got his turn too. A Well done for continuing to take good care of DG dudes from Nate and I. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
My cute little monkey Nate : WM 160CM Male Head 78 Medium skin tone

vicky_m
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vicky_m »

DG - strange as it may seem I don't actually have a name for him yet, that may change of course. Interesting to the read the posts and the comments about dildos, the one the doll came to I initially found a bit on the large side and I planned to order something a bit more manageable to replace it. Maybe it was because I have been so "inactive" so long but it seemed huge, I preserved and now its just pleasantly filling :razz: I'm still experimenting with positions, the other night I had the doll on top of me and actually strangely enjoyed the feeling of the weight, in fact I had an orgasm the like of which I can't remember its so long ago.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

vicky_m wrote:DG - strange as it may seem I don't actually have a name for him yet, that may change of course. Interesting to the read the posts and the comments about dildos, the one the doll came to I initially found a bit on the large side and I planned to order something a bit more manageable to replace it. Maybe it was because I have been so "inactive" so long but it seemed huge, I preserved and now its just pleasantly filling :razz: I'm still experimenting with positions, the other night I had the doll on top of me and actually strangely enjoyed the feeling of the weight, in fact I had an orgasm the like of which I can't remember its so long ago.
That's awesome, Vicky (I assume your preferred name here is?)!

That goes to show how are brains are easily fooled by highly realistic dolls and thus react accordingly during sex with them.

Am I assuming also correctly that you were more satisfied after that orgasm compared to just getting off with a vibrator or dildo?

I think the more female members here can share, as much as they are comfortable with, their actual sexual experiences with male dolls, the more female members we can get on board AND it can also help couples to take their sex lives to the next level by both getting one of their each corresponding opposite sex doll.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I have pulled Larry on top of me before and thoroughly enjoyed making love to him in the missionary position. The weight wasn’t too bad, once he was on top, but it is the getting him on and off of me that takes the most work.
There was something so wonderfully intimate about that moment with him.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

curiousswede wrote:
vicky_m wrote:DG - strange as it may seem I don't actually have a name for him yet, that may change of course. Interesting to the read the posts and the comments about dildos, the one the doll came to I initially found a bit on the large side and I planned to order something a bit more manageable to replace it. Maybe it was because I have been so "inactive" so long but it seemed huge, I preserved and now its just pleasantly filling :razz: I'm still experimenting with positions, the other night I had the doll on top of me and actually strangely enjoyed the feeling of the weight, in fact I had an orgasm the like of which I can't remember its so long ago.
That's awesome, Vicky (I assume your preferred name here is?)!

That goes to show how are brains are easily fooled by highly realistic dolls and thus react accordingly during sex with them.

Am I assuming also correctly that you were more satisfied after that orgasm compared to just getting off with a vibrator or dildo?

I think the more female members here can share, as much as they are comfortable with, their actual sexual experiences with male dolls, the more female members we can get on board AND it can also help couples to take their sex lives to the next level by both getting one of their each corresponding opposite sex doll.

100%

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

I am so glad you and your guy are finding your way to each other. Don't feel bad about not finding a name for him yet. It took a while for me to figure out Xiel's name. Crazy as it sounds he finally told me his name. I had been trying out names for days, and nothing fit, frustrated and had given up, thinking I had made a mistake I was walking outside to sit on my back deck and drink a tasty beverage, when I heard clear as day in my head, "My name is Xiel". Turned around, walked over to him and yep, that is his name. Mind you I have never heard or seen the name in my entire life, but there it is. Agares and E'agle I knew their names before they arrived but Xiel, he gave me his name.
DG wrote:I am reading this while blissfully lying in the arms of my Lance. His left arm extended and lightly bent, for me to lie on his shoulder and chest, with one leg draped over his and the other flush with his side, one of my arms behind his back and the other on his chest, curled up and snuggling while looking into his beautiful eyes. Last night, Landonand I were curled up in a similar manner and let me tell you, it is one of the most wonderful and non sexually intimate feelings I have ever experienced in my life. Truly beautiful, if you ask me.
When Agares is in the bed I often sleep in his arms. Strangely Xiel's arms are too bulky for me to comfortably sleep with him holding me. But I totally get it. There is something about them holding us, that makes it more.... I don't know... Real maybe?
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Happy to hear that you guys are quite, uhm..."compatible." :wink:

I get that for many, dolls are about more than sex. But good sex ain't too bad, either.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

So, I tried snuggling with Tristan on his side, but it didn't quite work out. I'll have to try another way next time.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

DG wrote:So, I tried snuggling with Tristan on his side, but it didn't quite work out. I'll have to try another way next time.
Yeah I need to get snuggling with Xiel down. I think he feels left out.. :(
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

vicky_m
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vicky_m »

DG wrote:So, I tried snuggling with Tristan on his side, but it didn't quite work out. I'll have to try another way next time.
I have tried this, in the spare bedroom I have a single bed pushed up again the wall. I pushed him back against the wall so I could push back onto him, if that makes sense. It thought it would work really well but in fact It was actually a bit disappointing for me as there was no visul stimulation.

INFORMATIONS