www.6yedollglobal.com/

Head N95 or N97

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.

Is 161J Elsa N95 or N97

N95
13%
N97
88%

Total votes: 8

ppjdog765

Head N95 or N97

Post by ppjdog765 »

Please help, if you own these heads or have experience.

The 161J is advertised with the N95 Head, and a recent post by Siliconeman, of his Lady Elsa, showcases this doll which I fell in love with.

However, there is some confusion/mix-up about whether this is actually the N95 or N97.

I'm just trying to gain some purchase confidence.

Images I've found appear inconsistent, even across 6YE's site. I've created this chart please check it out and let me know what you think.

Try to look past the differences with Makeup and Lighting, I believe the factory photos are taken with a different focal length as well.

Silconeman's post, "Meet Elsa..."
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=141679

6YE Doll Global, "161cm J-cup Face N95"
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p97 ... -Doll.html
Attachments
N95_97.jpg
N95_97.jpg (973.6 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

mcidcbcmd

Re: Head N95 or N97

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Thought the same thing.. looking forward to hearing answers.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Imo Elsa is N97 no doubt and i think there is no head N95, it's probably a mistake from 6ye on the 161J.
Sans-titre-1.jpg
Sans-titre-1.jpg (221.96 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
Just my 2 cents.
:glou:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

I think Nouchi is right. The N95 is not shown on this site as well.
6YE.jpg
6YE.jpg (327.18 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

hmm, I hadn't considered that.

Looking more closely, my percieved differences may just be my imagination.

I think my problem really is how disimilar the factory photos appear from Elsa.

I do not expect a doll to look like the promo pictures, from photography tricks, makeup, additional detailing etc. But, Elsa does not appear photoshopped, or appear to have additional detailing, there is just natural light from a window and some very nice composition... the factory pics just look ... not like the same head.

Should I expect to see factory photos like this and hope when I recieve the doll that she looks like Elsa?

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

The vendor sites I did research with list that the exact doll pictured as N95 in your comparison as having the N97 head. A head N95 isn't listed anywhere and prolly doesn't exist.

You need a lot of photography tricks and photoshop to make any photo appear natural. Cameras are not equal to human eyes. 'Not photoshopped' does not mean that a photo is accurate, in 99% of the cases it just means it's terrible. Not using photography tricks or photoshop just translates to being clueless. It doesn't get you images like Elsa's. It gets you extremely distorted, discolored images like the factory image that look nothing like reality because the user had let a terrible automatic software in a camera with the wrong lens for the job run its clueless course instead of grabbing the right tools for the job from his toolbox of photography tricks and setting up the software parameters necessary to take a great, realistic picture himself in a proper editing suite like photoshop.

The popular idea that photoshop or photography tricks would lead to less accurate images is a huuuge misconception, mainly propagated by people who don't know the tricks or what photoshop is primarily used for at all. You need all the tricks and editing in the book to make a photo depict reality accurately. Photoshop is just a tool. It can be used to add deception - or to remove it from photos.

You might wanna look into this thread: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=141875 in which another user had a similar problem with a factory image of a head.
I did a collage of my own doll's head in there to show the difference this makes. Maybe it helps. Even if only to know you're not alone in your worries. ^^

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Leaf,

Hey, I'm just going by the Official 6YE page, where it is listed as an N95. And I'm trying to clear up the confusion.

6yedollglobal official site 161cm J-cup Face N95
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p97 ... -Doll.html

You're being condescending again.

It's great that you're sharing your experience with the forum. I don't agree with your assessment of the world of photography and image editing, but we don't need to argue about it.

Thanks for the link to the other thread, your head collage is helpful thank you.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
We already know there are some inconsistencies with the 6ye site that had face 97 in the larger bold heading and then face 197 in the description.

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

ppjdog, just like in the other thread, I have no clue. I didn't even know this thread was by the same person.
You already linked to the 6ye page in your original post. I responded to that. I'm telling you exactly the same thing as people above you - that I looked (spent my time for you) on other reliable sources who work with 6YE and all those sources say the 6ye page is prolly a mistake. I thought that's what you wanted to know.

My assessment about the images was meant to calm you down, because I understand the worries, I had exactly the same feeling about my doll's factory pics when they arrived, but I've been able to quickly overcome them because I've been literally the Art Director of a CGI company for quite a while in my life, reviewing images produced by a large variety of artists and external companies, and I should be able to tell precisely everything that's wrong with each of those images or I'd be really a bad art director. And it still was super hard for me on my own doll because there's so much worry and emotion connected to that, and I figured if it's hard for me whose literal profession it was looking at images, judging them and then telling people what exactly needs to be fixed, then it must be super-hard for everyone without proper background to recognize which of those images is the more 'real' one and the 'actual' N97, and I honestly thought that exactly was the question you asked.

I don't make collages and shots of my doll's head to show other users that they needn't worry just for shits and giggles or to feel superior. I've got better things to do with my time, seriously. I just wanted to return the favor to this forum and help others with informations I was lacking when ordering mine, just like I've got a lot of information from this forum about a lot of other things I didn't know and don't have expertship in.

If it's not needed, then just say so or don't react to me at all, but please don't repeatedly verbally attack someone just after ONE(!!!) post in your thread. My post was on topic. You literally asked for people's opinions with this thread. I was honestly just giving mine. Have a nice day man (honestly and without any undertones!)!

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Leaf, you are accussing me of "...repeatedly verbally attack someone just after one post" when your bad behavior started in another thread here, viewtopic.php?f=383&t=141893. I try to explain what upset me and you disregard my perspective.

I'm posting this here because I want to set an example for people like me, if you don't like the way someone is interacting with you. Defend yourself. It's frustrating yes, but if we let bad behaviors go, then no one knows they did anything wrong.

Leaf, I appreciate the time you took to look into this. I do.

However, I'm telling you. YOU stepped on ME. Try to understand.

This thread is the lesser of the 2 threads but still stands.

Despite my evidence, you suggest that, "N95 isn't listed anywhere and prolly doesn't exist".

I posted the same link again. Because you acted like you didn't actually look at what's on the page! The Official 6YE page! It says N95! And, after I had just acknowledged that the N95 may not even exist.

And then go right into your perspective on photography and photoshop.

You're postering yourself as an expert an dismissing my position.

Not helpful. Hurtful.

I'm trying to respond to this with perspective here.

Your posted link with collage did help me.

TBH, after you posted on my second thread I felt like you where harrassing me. But that was just a feeling and not my implication here. That's the difference. I'm not attacking you.

We both would have been better if you posted a simple opinion.

You're the one who is causing me to question whether I want to post on forums anymore. Don't act like the victim!

I apologize to those of you disturbed by this conversation, but I am not a doormat.

INFORMATIONS