www.freelovedollhouse.com

Yui Shinohara Arrived!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Yui Shinohara Arrived!

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

austxgive wrote:Thanks for sharing information and story guys! I appreciate the welcoming, too.

I don't think all models from GT have backdoor holes. Mine doesn't for sure, which I don't mind. You can use so many at a time XD

Coating? that's something I would have never known... that's good to hear!!
Only the model 9 has a anal opening, but im not sure if it was custom.
viewtopic.php?f=492&t=123553

Juune
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Juune »

@austxgive

Happy new year and congratulations on your new doll!

GYNOID has many things going for them in the realism department, in particular skin texture and the ability to stand without bolts. If DollStudio Sandro did not make such a worrying review about the quality issues of his Model 7 the decision on which doll to buy would be incredibly easy for me right now.

I have to ask you, did you get the option for Yui to stand without bolts, and what is the condition of the feet right now?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
austxgive wrote:Thanks for sharing information and story guys! I appreciate the welcoming, too.

I don't think all models from GT have backdoor holes. Mine doesn't for sure, which I don't mind. You can use so many at a time XD

Coating? that's something I would have never known... that's good to hear!!
Only the model 9 has a anal opening, but im not sure if it was custom.
viewtopic.php?f=492&t=123553
Just to be clear there is no anal opening, there is just a shallow divot.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by austxgive »

Juune wrote:@austxgive

Happy new year and congratulations on your new doll!

GYNOID has many things going for them in the realism department, in particular skin texture and the ability to stand without bolts. If DollStudio Sandro did not make such a worrying review about the quality issues of his Model 7 the decision on which doll to buy would be incredibly easy for me right now.

I have to ask you, did you get the option for Yui to stand without bolts, and what is the condition of the feet right now?
Thank you, I got it without bolts and I never had any dolls to stand since I didn't want to get the feet dirty AT ALL. So, it's still in new condition, same as how it came in.

I did see the review you linked and that was also the reason why I didn't buy with bolts included!

This doll is just so freaking perfect!!! No joke... I keep repeating to myself how beautiful the doll is every time I see it!

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

WOW, thanks so much for sharing. I am also in the market for a Gynoid Model 10, high probabality its my next, so seeing a review like this is such a breath of fresh air. Please keep sharing us your experience to keep us prospective future owners informed.

aaronGTWM
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aaronGTWM »

She sure is a gorgeous doll! I love how in depth they go into detail with the veins, back dimples, etc. How much lighter does it feel from your other doll?

Loren_123

Post by Loren_123 »

Hi austxgive! I also like that Yui Shinohara doll. Where did you bought her? Which website?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Loren_123 wrote:Hi austxgive! I also like that Yui Shinohara doll. Where did you bought her? Which website?
Here you go- https://www.matproducts.biz/Yui-Shinoha ... _2205.html
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS