exdollofficial.com

First doll coming... what are must-order accessories?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

First doll coming... what are must-order accessories?

Post by MF_Thatherton »

My DS Summit Jodie 152 finally got a tracking number, so she'll be here any day.

What are the things I absolutely must buy before she arrives?

I'm thinking a talcum brush, talcum powder and a heating blanket are at the top of the list. What else should I get?

By the way, she has the implanted hair and pubes if that makes a difference.

dogmeatknepp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: First doll coming... what are must-order accessories?

Post by dogmeatknepp »

nice white blanket, white thick socks, nice flat shoes, perhaps some white stockings. anything non staining to lay her on or store her on.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

being she is Silicone you do not need to oil her, never oil the silicone.

dont really buy any clothes till she comes, you really do not know what size she wears yet

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

dogmeatknepp wrote:nice white blanket, white thick socks, nice flat shoes, perhaps some white stockings. anything non staining to lay her on or store her on.
She's made of silicone... is staining still an issue?

She also has articulated toes... do I still need socks or is that more for wire toes?

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Grimmiekins wrote:being she is Silicone you do not need to oil her, never oil the silicone.

dont really buy any clothes till she comes, you really do not know what size she wears yet
Yeah, haven't fallen down the clothes rabbithole.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

MF_Thatherton wrote:
dogmeatknepp wrote:nice white blanket, white thick socks, nice flat shoes, perhaps some white stockings. anything non staining to lay her on or store her on.

She also has articulated toes... do I still need socks or is that more for wire toes?

Staining is still something to be cautious of with silicone ladies. They're particularly susceptible to leather dye, so if you have leather furniture, be sure to either lay down a barrier of some sort before sitting her down on it, or limit her time sitting directly on the leather. If you get dark clothing for her, be sure to give it 2 or 3 washes to make sure it won't have enough loose dye to stain her skin when she wears it. Beware of dark-colored fabric furniture, as well. It's generally good practice to dress these girls in darker clothing only for photo shoots, and keep them clothed in lighter colors for their everyday clothes.

Stockings are less for the protection of her internal foot structure, and more for the protection of the finish on her skin. Powdering also helps, if you'd rather leave her bare-legged. Just be aware that if her skin is too tacky, it's more susceptible to light abrasion damage, and it's a lint and hair magnet when it's tacky, too. Stockings will also help if you want to put jeans or pants on her.

You may also want to get her a nightgown or pajamas or some other type of clothing to protect her skin if she's going to be sleeping in your bed every night, just to lessen the risk of abrasion damage from moving her around against the bedsheets.

Depending on how you want to use her love holes during playtime, you may want to get condoms (male or female) to keep things less messy, or cleaning stuff if you don't mind cleaning up afterward. An aquarium pump and aquarium tubing are good for drying out her cavity after cleaning.

A wig comb, or a simple plastic comb with larger teeth will be good to have, since her hair will need a good amount of combing to keep it tangle-free. Hair clips and ties will be good for trying out different hair styles, too.

It's up to you whether you want to order some clothes before she gets home, or wait until after, but I like having at least one outfit ready to wear when a new girl gets home to me. You can also order her a bit of jewelry, if you're into having your girls wear it. Finding a clothing sytle and fashion sense that fits the character you develop for your girl is a pretty fun process.

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

Jonathan- wrote:
MF_Thatherton wrote:

Staining is still something to be cautious of with silicone ladies. They're particularly susceptible to leather dye, so if you have leather furniture, be sure to either lay down a barrier of some sort before sitting her down on it, or limit her time sitting directly on the leather. If you get dark clothing for her, be sure to give it 2 or 3 washes to make sure it won't have enough loose dye to stain her skin when she wears it. Beware of dark-colored fabric furniture, as well. It's generally good practice to dress these girls in darker clothing only for photo shoots, and keep them clothed in lighter colors for their everyday clothes.

Stockings are less for the protection of her internal foot structure, and more for the protection of the finish on her skin. Powdering also helps, if you'd rather leave her bare-legged. Just be aware that if her skin is too tacky, it's more susceptible to light abrasion damage, and it's a lint and hair magnet when it's tacky, too. Stockings will also help if you want to put jeans or pants on her.

You may also want to get her a nightgown or pajamas or some other type of clothing to protect her skin if she's going to be sleeping in your bed every night, just to lessen the risk of abrasion damage from moving her around against the bedsheets.

Depending on how you want to use her love holes during playtime, you may want to get condoms (male or female) to keep things less messy, or cleaning stuff if you don't mind cleaning up afterward. An aquarium pump and aquarium tubing are good for drying out her cavity after cleaning.

A wig comb, or a simple plastic comb with larger teeth will be good to have, since her hair will need a good amount of combing to keep it tangle-free. Hair clips and ties will be good for trying out different hair styles, too.

It's up to you whether you want to order some clothes before she gets home, or wait until after, but I like having at least one outfit ready to wear when a new girl gets home to me. You can also order her a bit of jewelry, if you're into having your girls wear it. Finding a clothing sytle and fashion sense that fits the character you develop for your girl is a pretty fun process.
Glad you mentioned the leather... she would be stained black and red in no time.

INFORMATIONS