www.6yedollglobal.com/

wash, oil and powder expert advice needed -NOW :)

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Tallbusty-several

wash, oil and powder expert advice needed -NOW :)

Post by Tallbusty-several »

just got my 6YE premium yesterday. inspected the doll.

Today i have washed and are just about to oil (when its bone dry) and powder after the night.

i washed by hand:soft sponge 1:5 mild soap. just rubbed down gently and then clear water on micro towel to get rid of soap. then micro towel dry...

the important one
1) im nervous about if the residue haven't been washed properly and heard the oiling can miscolour. could i try oiling a spot first, will it discouler immediately (if it would do so)

please bid in if you have experience with NOT absolutely hosing your doll down.

just nice to know
2) drying with micro towel is something i have been recommended. but seems to me it is a bit rough and have leaved micro scratched i think. the will dissapear im sure with oiling
or a little heat etc but what's the propper way. can you not at all wipe with cloth.

thanks in advance :glou:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: wash, oil and powder expert advice needed -NOW :)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, one thing I would say is that there should be no need to oil a brand new tpe doll. Personally I wait at least 6 months or even longer before I do this, so just an initial wash and powder should suffice. As for drying, just pat dry with a soft towel and leave for an hour or so. Pay particular attention to the orifices in case water entered, in which case they must be thoroughly dryed. Hope that helps.

Tallbusty-several

thanks. make sense you don't have to powder...kind a'

but my vendor said when i asked what the do (the also rent dolls out i think) he said

wash dry for 8h, oil, dry 8 h and powder. i would like to give et a bit oil overall but darn it if it make some kind of complications... :oops:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Arthur1960 is regarded as an authority in doll care and maintenance
As for a vendor giving you that information, sounds a bit out dated to me
You are correct in not wanting to hose your doll down, any high pressure water into the vaginal cavity will rupture the plug at the top and rubbing a doll with cloth will definitely leave abrasions

Most owners just rely on keeping their dolls clean and dry initially and thereafter oiling as needed
Thin parts on a TPE doll (fingers etc.) should not be oiled at all, just a thin smear of Vaseline when signs of drying out become visible according to Arthur1960 :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
As is INDIGO20.
BTW, I am NOT the vendor.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Tallbusty-several

seaagull...year i take any advice and arthur1960 no doubt has experience.you to :lol: but when you say most owners just keep it clean. well im not one to disagree since i have no experience, but the reason for posting this is that there are so many variations. and many do an oiling in the beginning i think and regularly thereafter....

just searched and found the maintanence bibel...guess it was "indigo20" im i wrong. it states oil... absorb and powder to draw out residue. so there you have it, im confused.

been waiting so long for my doll and been researching here but now i don't know what the best thing for my honey...dont plan to do much oiling in the long run at all, just want to do the best possible at first...and reckoned it was oil.... :|

ps. didnt meen hose down like that, just that i didn't take a bath but spray washed gently.
pps didn't rub her dry. just rinsed with fresh water and kind of applied wiped with micro. but won't do that next time...(but the scratches are minimal, but in the long run a logo obviasly)

Tallbusty-several

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
As is INDIGO20.
BTW, I am NOT the vendor.
Best,
Jeff
hey jeff been reading some of your posts and advise. great stuff.
am i to understand your advised is to go ahead as i planed. wash, oil etc...

im not english speaking so just making sure

thanks a bunch

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The key thing is each doll is different.
I have had to tell some people, repeat day one.
Do not over do things...
Too much of a good thing is not good.
I am not saying anyone is right or wrong, ok?
Nothing is wrong doing that, but it might not be needed.
Mandos does his own method and oils once, for photos
My suggest is wait until she gets there, but be prepared for whatever you decide
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Tallbusty-several

thanks Jeff. i hear you. won't hold anyone accountable ha ha. after all it is only "advise".

i get that dolls are different. and when time passes i will surely adapt my maintenance when i get a feeling (and a look)
of what is needed.

thanks again. and to you others who chipped in. i have heard the vaseline and no oil fingers etc before. great advice. thanks what a great forum

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Do NOT oil your new doll.

Much has changed since what you are quoting was written.

I never oiled my YL doll in the year I had her.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

TPE formulas have changed a bit since the Maintenance Bible and Honeymoon Guides were written. TPE dolls don't seem to require nearly as much oil as they once did. Even my 2017 WM does fine with just 3 to 4 baby oil rubs a year. A brand new doll should be good to go for at least a month if not more before any oil is needed. A good wash to remove the factory residue and a powder/cornstarch dusting after she's dry, should be all you need.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

8) wash -powder. move on. :drinking:
Attachments
IMG6893.jpg
IMG6893.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 5893 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

if TPE has changed that much,Indigo20 would have told me.
The same person that invented CWA and stain cleaner that actually removed stains not bleached them in.
Of course, now we have places putting a coating over the TPE so you will be treating that if your dolls have that, right?
You now have knowledge to make the best decision for you upon her arrival
BCD

GhostintheShell
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GhostintheShell »

This is invaluable information. I'm new here. I sincerely appreciate the input from you all as I have read the Indigo20 guides and took detailed notes and went out and purchased everything from pure corn starch, pure baby oil (parafinnum liquidum), water-based KY liquid lubricant, even the plastic cooking spoon!

If anyone cares to provide any other tips on new doll care, I'd certainly appreciate it! I am so excited even though she's 4-some-odd weeks away!

Also while I'm here, does anyone know how to change my avatar I got a great 120x120 pixel pic of her but I see I can't change the default one yet? Or add a friend yet - I have seen the wealth of information this community has put together and am truly appreciative!
Last edited by jiayi on Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed reference to another vendor.

Tallbusty-several

well ghost in the shell. like you the tdf is great i think. and you would like to contribute because every one else do. so you just don't suck on the tit and dissepear when you get your info. it is great.

to he subject-ok maybe i run a bit of but sub. but well at least it is posted what i did for others to lean up against.
wash ofcaurce and dry long... i oiled a bit overall, but not a lot like an oil cleaning bath. next morning powdered with talc, and boy could it absorb. no stain from not washing enough initially check, oil...wow great way to meet the girl check. was probably not needed but hey maybe got rid of small rough patches and dirt from the long travel. and the powdering ohhh the powdering.if anyone just pads it on, i can recommend supporting wit a "big" brush. quite nice dustin like that smoothing out and just a little dash around the labia.man it jus gives you the perfekt now the doll is ready and just feels right.

one question. 1) the oiling maybe was just adding more unnessesary oli saturation. the dolls is still sticky after powder. maybe it would be anyways..and i was a bit cheap wit it. is it ok to powder again just to make enough to make it nice smooth without washing. and...whats the signs of using to much powdering. i would think it can only be a problem as time goes by since it can only absorb so much in "one time". just using logical sense, not epierienced obvasly.

and i add, just a little sticky..as in not smooth enough

that's it, thanks for the advice oh great members :angel:

INFORMATIONS