www.siliconelovers.com

Review Silicone Lovers: JY Emily 170cm

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Saarix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Review Silicone Lovers: JY Emily 170cm

Post by Saarix »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share my experience with Silicone Lovers regarding my recent purchase of JY 170cm doll.

I chose JY for its specific body shapec, etc... So I placed my order on June 9th 2020. Everything was going smoothly at this point. Lou was very helpful with answering all my questions I had
regarding the purchase. Factory photos were received very quickly and my doll looked amazing, so we pushed it through and went to shipping.
Now this is the part where as we say "shit hits the fan". My doll was being prepared for shipping on 19/06/2020 and it took until 28/08/2020 to receive her.
As you can imagine she was in the box for a long time, god knows where...

When I first opened the package I noticed that breasts are a bit flattened and had some imprints on it. Which might be fixed in the future with some care. But that was just the beginning. After that I realized I was missing some stuff from the order and some colors don't match factory photos. Well after getting her out of the box and some minor cleaning. I did more careful inspection and discovered that vagina hole was let's say not present. It was only shallow conical hole. As I've ordered doll with an insert, there was no way to fit it in there...

So after this a month long dispute with JY started. Looking back now I have to say that I am really happy that I've used Silicone Lovers as Lou was there the whole time with me, helping to get me a refund. It was very exhausting experience, but after a month we were able to settle on some compensation. Now I would really recommend everyone to use vendor like Silicone Lovers, because they got you covered, literally all the way.

Now to sum up my experience with Silicone Lovers. It was just a flawless one. I was able to solve all my problems/questions with Lou and I was never turned down. I was scared a few times that I threw away my money, but rest assured this vendor will help you in any case.

If I should score my experience it would be 10/10 :-) It exceeded all my expectations, awesome customer service. 100% recommended.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Review Silicone Lovers: JY Emily 170cm

Post by esp »

That means everything when you have a vendor going to bat for you to get you a refund especially after receiving something you described.. Curious if you ever got a replacement 170?

INFORMATIONS