siliconwives.com

Silicon wives customer support not responding

Silicon Wives is a US-based retailer of silicone and TPE sex dolls. Based in the USA, they are an authorized reseller of top sex doll brands like WM, YL, 6Ye Global, Sanhui, and Sino Doll. They offer authentic dolls at competitive prices and pride themselves with what they feel is their industry leading customer service and after-sale support. Call us at 1-888-644-7592 or visit us at www.siliconwives.com.
fker

Silicon wives customer support not responding

Post by fker »

I placed and paid my order in the beginning of February. Now the shipping progress has been in "Label created" state for almost two weeks. This is making me doubt does this company and my doll even exist?
I understood people also get factory photos but I haven't received any. I didn't ask for them though.
Anyway I would expect more customer service for this price. Nobody has replied to my latest emails.

siliconwives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Silicon wives customer support not responding

Post by siliconwives »

Hello, apologies for any delayed response by email, we do our best to respond to all inquires within 24-48 hours. Hopefully we have already responded in that time.

Without knowing your order #, from your description of the issue it sounds like you might be located in the EU with a tracking number that has not updated yet? If so, this is common, the tracking will update as soon as your package reaches mainland EU. This method of shipping, although less tracking updates upfront, will save you lots of money in import taxes. Thanks for the continued patience.

fker

Re: Silicon wives customer support not responding

Post by fker »

Hi, thank you for your reply. I'm located in EU and the shipment tracking status has been "Label created" for two weeks now. I will keep on waiting.

INFORMATIONS