www.ordoll.com

Vagina feel of the ORdolls and the OR156E

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Stig123

Vagina feel of the ORdolls and the OR156E

Post by Stig123 »

How does it feel to have sex with an ORdoll?

I am especially interested in the OR156E. But maybe they are similar to other ORdolls. I have experience with the WMdolls, I have a WM156C and a WM172B. The WMdoll156C has an insert and the WMdoll172B is fixed. I got 3 different inserts with different diameter but I must say that I prefer the fixed one, and I think all my next dolls will be fixed. I prefer it to be a little tight so most of the time I push the legs together to make it tighter.
Can anybody tell me how it is with the ORdolls and the OR156E? It seem to be a light doll that is easy to handle and fool around with in different positions, although the love hole placements seems a bit off for doggie. Does anybody have experience in this regards?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Vagina feel of the ORdolls and the OR156E

Post by Arthur1960 »

Coincidentally I was just mixing things up a little position wise with Sophia, my OR156H and we seemed to settle on her laying on her side which worked well. She is currently wearing an all in one bodystocking while sharing my bed so is very hard to resist, despite being my second oldest doll from early 2017. Being an older bod the LHP isn't quite as good as some of the newer bods available but it's certainly far from being the worse I've seen although doggy position will be a bit of a challenge. To be honest with Sophia I prefer missionary as her boobs are spectacular and being on the light side she's easy to reposition and her joints have loosened up a bit over the last 4 years which helps. He lady parts have held up well despite frequent attention but I do use femidoms which help in that regard so she is still tight enough for me!

INFORMATIONS