sexyrealsexdolls.com

Question to Breast Toy Owners

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Question to Breast Toy Owners

Post by Detrick420 »

I just purchased my first breast toy and I'm assuming It's made of TPE. The toy I got is the "Minami San Sensational Gigantic Tits". I wanted to ask the community how I should maintain and clean them. I saw that I should only use water based lube, but what soap should I use for cleaning. Any recommendations on a certain brand of soap would be very helpful. Also do I need to powder, and if so how often? I'm assuming baby powder or cornstarch if so.

Is there by chance a video of someone applying power to their toy or doll? It would be great to know how much I should use and how to properly apply. Oh yeah and how often should I powder if I need to at all.

Thanks so much for any responses, its greatly appreciated.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Question to Breast Toy Owners

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes these are Ginormous, I use my breast toys as squeeze toys only but I use the same clean up method for most of my other TPE toys, onaholes, sex dolls, strokers etc. for me it's antibacterial sex toy cleaner and water for the cleanup then a good towel drying, if there is an orifice in the toy that has been used, after cleaning I stuff in rolled up paper towels to dry it out, and then a day or two later when I think the toy is thoroughly dry, I put cornstarch in my hand and rub it on the toy, doll, etc. to eliminate tackiness, but I have heard of people using brushes, or filling socks with the cornstarch, yes use water based lube only, silicone based will deteriorate TPE.

Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Detrick420 »

Thanks Dollfriend. I was hoping I could find a cleaner locally but I'm not sure where to purchase in my area "antibacterial sex toy cleaner" so I will hunt online. So what I getting from your advice is that after washing I should always be using powder once the toy is dry after each use.

This is great info. I am eventually going to be purchasing a doll but I figured this toy would be a good starting point to learn the ins and outs of maintenance first.

Thanks again.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

reg antibacterial dishsoap and water works just fine
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Detrick420 »

That's what I needed to know. Thankx noob1977!!!

One thing I'm still not clear on is that if I use powder once its dry after each use will I be washing it off prior to the next use due to it being slightly coated in powder? I've never fully understood this aspect of maintaining TPE dolls or toys.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i dont wash the powder off generally as soon as you start lubing up you should not have a problem so if you oil up toy or use ky the powder will dissolve
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Detrick420 »

Sweet. Thanks again for the help. I think I should be all good to go now.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The purpose of the powdering has to do with eliminating the tackiness and stickiness in TPE toys, after the TPE has been washed and dried, some more current TPE toys do not have this issue and no powdering is needed at all after drying,

WaxDoctor

Post by WaxDoctor »

Detrick420 wrote:I just purchased my first breast toy and I'm assuming It's made of TPE. The toy I got is the "Minami San Sensational Gigantic Tits"
Could you please post some videos & pics?

INFORMATIONS