exdollofficial.com

First doll coming soon... fixed vagina cleaning question...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First doll coming soon... fixed vagina cleaning question

Post by Willendorph »

Studio wrote:I think it will be a struggle to aim the right way while holding her in posiition so that the water sprays up and inside instead of just all over the bathroom. A large syringe may be easier to handle, and you can stand her over the bidet bowl for drainage.
Yeah, I see no reason you couldn't use a bidet, but I think it would be really difficult in practice. Most people just use a large syringe or douche with soapy water a few times through - after that I recommend using an aquarium pump to dry. They're cheap and just deliver a steady stream of air, but for me the advantage is that you then don't have to try wo wipe out your doll as it's just risking damage if you're trying to reach all up in that area!

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

I stick a female condom into my tpe doll, and coat her insides with vaseline.

HOWEVER, do not not use vaseline with a silicone doll. I'll be using the same female condom method on my new DS Doll, but I'll just use a water base lube to coat her vagina. Then I'll just wipe her insides with a sponge or something.

I use these female condoms https://fc2.us.com/ *make sure you wash the lube coating before use.

Malcolmattheback

Post by Malcolmattheback »

zwei23783 wrote:
MF_Thatherton wrote:Made the plunge and ordered a doll, the Doll Sweet Summit 152cm. It will be a while before she arrives, but I'm trying to work out some logistics.

Here's the question... can you use a bidet to clean a fixed vagina?
Try not to use a sitz bath to clean the doll’s vagina. You can use a towel to moisten it and wipe it gently, then use a sanitary napkin or other non-breakable dry cloth (not toilet paper) to absorb the moisture, and then apply talcum powder. Remember, clean the vagina in time after each event. If the body fluid in the vagina is dry, it will be difficult to clean it, and it will have a peculiar smell, which is easy to breed bacteria.
I hope can help you.Good luck

Hi, soon to be doll owner here. Do you apply talc to the vagina? How do you do that?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Clean and dry, no need for talc or corn starch :)
Some put a smear of Vaseline in there as an additional protection against mold

INFORMATIONS