www.sexdollaustralia.com

Ashley 2.0 WM172cm D cup #242

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Ashley 2.0 WM172cm D cup #242

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

A few weeks ago we received a new lady at our house. I'll let Ashley tell the story.

Introducing Ashley 2.0

Ash
Doll
Doll

Re: Ashley 2.0 WM172cm D cup #242

Post by Ash »

Hello TDF

You may know me from back in 2016 when I first moved into DM's house with him and the girls.There was this whole thing with Nikki and Madee finding me on a park bench and balh blah blah you can read about it here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=76270

It really was a big turning point in my life.

I look a little different to before. DM had written a story about how I had grown up over the past 4 years and I had been exercising and my boobs had gotten bigger cuz I drink a lot of milk. Seriously, milk! He watches way too much anime where they say drinking milk makes your boobs grow.

Actually, we know a guy. Andrew at SDA and he got me a new body and it's super awesome.

Ok, back in that other thread when I first moved in, that was in another vendor's forum and DM said he would ask a mod to move it to the WM forum but I was like, no, why, Andrew has been great and there aren't many threads in the SDA forum and like, there should be more, and I wanna put this new story in the SDA forum so any aussies DownUnder can see they are not alone in wanting girls like us.

Anyhow, when I moved in DM and the girls all loved me but DM felt I was a bit small. I was 156cm and MaDee sitting next to me in the white skirt is 153cm and she looks way bigger than me.

All my height was in my looong legs. Sex with DM was great. Doggie, me on my knees blowin him, or his ears muffled by my thighs as his tongue ........oh yeah! ..........oh, and me on top riding him, it's all sooo goood! But missionary, nah. I think you guys call it the VST, no, is it the VFT, um, the MTV? I dunno, watever, he's inside me and I'm staring at his collarbone.

But now I got this rockin bod WM172 #242 and D cups but apparently with the jiggly stuff in em it upgrades em to E cup.

I dunno, do they look too big?

Oh My God! How much do these things weigh? Dude, you sure my spine is steel, I gonna need it.

DM needs a spine like me. We were gonna get some more pics and some clothes on me but, um, DM said it's not coz I'm heavy, it's coz he didn't stretch before he moved me and now he's kinda stiff when he walks and not the good kind coz if he was I would so be on to that..........Oh, apparently missionary is not a problem with his back, soooo......catch ya later.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

I'm loving how Ashley is looking these days. Such a beautiful young woman. I was watching her resting on her bed.

She rolled over and looked at me with those lovely brown eyes.

After staring at each other for a few minutes she lifted her leg and felt herself and said

"I'm ready if you are"

How could I say no.

When I came back from cleaning her insert in the sink she had got comfortable again.

"Dude, are you hungry? Would you mind duckin' out and grabbin' some takeaway?"

Yeah, I can't say no to any of my girls.

DM

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Nice job DM... thanks for sharing... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

awesome doll, i'm greatly enjoying my own WM172D , nice to see some others out there

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Dollarhyde wrote:Nice job DM... thanks for sharing... :glou:
curious_person wrote:awesome doll, i'm greatly enjoying my own WM172D , nice to see some others out there
Thanks guys

I'm finding this lady to be pretty amazing. WM has come along way in the last 4 years since getting Ashley's previous body

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

I finally received Ashley's bra and panties in the mail today.
My other girls don't really need bras but Ashley being so big and jiggly I had to get her one.
This is the first time I have bought one so getting the size right was a bit hard.
It's not too bad a fit but the straps are at full extension and the back is on the last clips.
And those cups ..... they floweth over.
I have ordered 2 more one size up.

I also bought a fitted sheet for her mattress (she has a double bed in my lounge room, that's what happens when you ask too many girls to move in) so I had to pick her up and sit her on a stool while I fitted the sheet.
Not only was this the first time I actually picked her up but I moved her without hurting my back. Win!

Once her bed was set up I was to put her back and ...... take her panties off :whistle:
I laid back on her bed looking at how pretty she is and had to take these pics with the phone.

Then I got to slowly take her panties off :multi:
DM

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

great photos!
and haha yes I tried to get my own 172D into a bikini, but had a similar "overflow" problem. I'm still an amateur when it comes to selecting clothing. She definitely needs a size up compared to my first attempt..

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

WM 172 looks bigger than I expected 8O A lot of body to love :)

I'm still curious about 172D love holes placement and view...
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

lover1 wrote:WM 172 looks bigger than I expected 8O A lot of body to love :)

I'm still curious about 172D love holes placement and view...
typical WM placement,a larger gap between the forward and rear entry-points. not like the WM172B , which was a bit more natural . it does not have the recess of the WM166C at least but the distance is bigger.

it's not disasterous. I call it "missionary optimised" now. it can do doggy with extreme back arch, but not more "naturally" positioned.

I cannot find a doll with a body I like as much at the same weight with better placement, so I remain happy with the choice.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Thank you for answer. This body is beautiful but can you show as any "from-behind optimised" photos?
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Dees Man wrote:
G'day TDF

A few weeks ago we received a new lady at our house. I'll let Ashley tell the story.

Introducing Ashley 2.0

Hi DeesMan,
I enjoyed the tale here. Beautiful photos of beautiful girls as well. :D
I'll certainly add my introduction in the SDA forum soon. My doll was purchased from SexDollAustralia four weeks ago Friday so I should know more in the coming weeks. Time has gone so quick I can't believe it's four weeks!

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

She looks really hot!

INFORMATIONS