ufdolls.com

Is pipedream bubblebutt somewhat close to the wetdream doll

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is pipedream bubblebutt somewhat close to the wetdream doll

Post by Chaoticrealm »

I purchased a pipedream extreme bubble butt doll as an upgrade from the mega masturbator cause I thought that one was too small. I bought the bubble butt version and thought it was much bigger and felt more satisfying. However, I discovered a 48 inch wet dream big butt doll and this looks a little bit bigger than the bubble butt pipedream doll. For those that own the 48 inch wet dream doll is it similar to the bubble butt pipedream doll? I noticed the cheeks look more fuller than pipedream and its a bit wider but other than that it kinda looks almost the same. Am I wrong? I really want the 48 inch doll but Im not able to get it at the moment so I have to stick with the bubble butt piedream doll which is fine because I still love it I just wish it was a little bit bigger.

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is pipedream bubblebutt somewhat close to the wetdream d

Post by Supramax »

I used to own the largest Pipedream.. 32 lbs and have since upgraded to the Wet Dream.
I owned the Pipedream for about a year and disposed of it due to not the greatest taking care of. We had some fun times though. Really thought it was the best male masturbation device ever created- I had no complaints as an owner.
After I had gotten rid of it- I filled the void with a full size TPE doll and hated owning one of those, so I sold it.

Then I found the wet dream and it is much better than a pipedream for a few reasons

#1 reason is due to the Pipedream having a foam core. The core inside of the TPE flesh is like a tightly wound up carpet padding. It acts as a skeleton/support. While the flesh feels realistic- the booty doesnt bounce very well. However, the foam core broke in a bit and got better the longer I had it. They warn you not to submerge it in water- which you shouldnt. But a little water will eventually get in there when cleaning and isnt a problem. Matter of fact, I felt like it helped break in the foam core.

Wet Dream has no skeleton - no core - only soft fleshy TPE!! She bounces like crazy. Took some getting used to, meaning learning how to Handle it, and how to stack pillows and such for support and positioning. But overall a much more realistic experience.
If you are into putting panties on your toy - this isnt really possible with the Pipedream - Wet Dream is 100% anatomically correct. Even compared to the other larger models on Wet Dream's vendor's website. Those appear to have a flat base like the Pipedream. I have grown fond of having some thighs.
When it comes to size- Wet dream is much bigger. The extra 20 lbs is noticable - but not too heavy for me. The size dimensions are perfect for the Wet Dream. For comparison sake, Pipedream would be similar in size and shape to adult star Kendra Lust, while Wet Dream is more like Julie Cash... No complaints either way - but the difference is in the feeling! Wet Dream blew my mind.

Wet Dream isnt even the biggest toy like this out there, but those others (R3 Gold & Fantasia) are too damn big and have some odd features to them IMO.

One thing I did like better about the Pipedream was cleaning it was easier. Smaller helps- but also deep inside the tunnels- they are joined... You can flush it with soap and water much easier. Wet Dream has independent orifices.

Click my profile and search my post for a full thread about the Wet Dream... I have videos of me playing with both on my xvideos profile if you wish to see... Just search that site for either product you will find me.

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is pipedream bubblebutt somewhat close to the wetdream d

Post by Supramax »

INFORMATIONS