betterlovedoll.com

Redhead Hippie

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Redhead Hippie

Post by Muninn »

This wasn't intended as a photoshoot, but I thought I'd show some photos as I was quite impressed with Lynne's new look, and how some of the photos came out.

I'd fancied getting Lynne a redhead/ginger wig for some time, and spotted a decent lace fronted one online for about £35. The dress was intended for myself (but is far too short!) and so was a little big for her - but coupled up with a random belt from the wardrobe made it work really well. Surprisingly it didn't stain her either - I was cautious by putting on some very long tights that went way above the waist (I don't think they were meant for anyone 5' tall :D ) and she was fine.

The one below is my favourite - not sure what happened to the colour balance on this one, but it really shows off Lynne's "no-nonsense" attitude!

And an outtake - seen as though I was laid out on the floor after taking the previous one, I managed to snap this one. Obviously a reject due to the background, but I did wonder... what is she thinking?!

The RAW images for some of these will likely go into another story that I'm working on - hence the plain background - I need to do some greenscreening but obviously that dress would disappear if I used the green background!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Redhead Hippie

Post by Zippy81 »

very nice! I love this one!
https://i.ibb.co/T4RdRmK/PS37-04.jpg

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

More like an Irish warrior princess! Lovely!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Love that mixed print dress and the hair is very striking.

Combination makes her look quite Celtic! Just beaten to it by the above, dammit...
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Very pretty! That looks like a nice wig and that black & lime green combination really sets it off.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thank you all! I never considered the Celtic look... but yes!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

A viking girl was my first thought. Red hair, that dress it simply fits the bill. Together with her icelandic heritage that might well be. Great series.

J
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

looking good she could be irish or viking or both an irish woman stolen by vikings.

carlys_guy

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

carlys_guy wrote:looking good she could be irish or viking or both an irish woman stolen by vikings.

carlys_guy
poppy70 wrote:A viking girl was my first thought. Red hair, that dress it simply fits the bill. Together with her icelandic heritage that might well be. Great series.

J
I've just noticed that she isn't wearing her Mjolnir pendant that she wears during recent photoshoots. I say "her pendant", actually mine but she borrows it from time to time. Perhaps it isn't too late for a Valentine's gift! :wink:
(They/Them)

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Great find on that wig! So many we see don’t look right but this is a good one.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

I totally agree. This is the first lace fronted wig I've bought (yeah, I tend to go for cheaper ones as it doesn't matter if they get wrecked in bed!) and I reckon I'm a convert. It's got a great texture and can be styled pretty easily. My only minor gripe is that it's a little thin in places, but I can work with that.

If I've got a spare bit of money knocking about, I might see about getting a blonde one from the same company. Her signature hair is the standard Jinsan long blonde - #3 I think. But they get knotted and frayed too quickly.
(They/Them)

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

What a unique dress. Really lovely! Oh, and redheads always rule!
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

AtomicPunk wrote:What a unique dress. Really lovely! Oh, and redheads always rule!
I was really that I found it, even happier that it suits her! Green on redheads can really work if done correctly (though I'm sure it breaks some rule somewhere, I don't care :D ).

I mentioned earlier that I forgot about her Mjolnir pendant. She quite often borrows mine, but at the time I took the photos I forgot I was wearing it. So as it's Valentine's Day, I thought I should buy her one of her own! Amusingly, it's more substantial than mine, but that's fine by me, she deserves it more :D

(They/Them)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice necklace lynne and happy valentines day to you and muninn.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thank you Carly and CG :)

We're exploring the redhead look a little more. Still kind of hippyish. Apparently on the listing online it suggests you should wear a vest underneath as it's kinda sheer... of course Lynne never plays by the rules, but she is spared most of the "blushes" by the convenient placing of the pattern :whistle:

(They/Them)

INFORMATIONS