ufdolls.com

Blonde Mandi

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
KrinoUFD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Blonde Mandi

Post by KrinoUFD »

Just a few shots from my most recent look w/Mandy - got a new wig from Sepia and taking it out for a test drive
Attachments
Mandi-1100032.jpg
Mandi-1100032.jpg (505.62 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
Mandi-1100026.jpg
Mandi-1100026.jpg (377.15 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
Mandi-1100009.jpg
Mandi-1100009.jpg (347.82 KiB) Viewed 2062 times

arkham71

Re: Blonde Mandi

Post by arkham71 »

I really like this face. She looks like the girl next door. Not super glamourous but still very pretty.

My compliments to the sculptor.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

KrinoUFD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KrinoUFD »

arkham71 wrote:I really like this face. She looks like the girl next door. Not super glamourous but still very pretty. My compliments to the sculptor.
Yes, she is a real beauty... that's one of the things that really attracted me to her initially - that "girl next door" approachable beauty.

joebee

Post by joebee »

Great photos. It is amazing how much different she looks with different hair color and hair styles.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

She is a pretty one

INFORMATIONS