Starpery.com

Starpery 169 is Stellar Perfection - review and pictures

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
majsmith66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Starpery 169 is Stellar Perfection - review and pictures

Post by majsmith66 »

Well done, mate! That is one of the most realistic faces I've seen on a doll. Very nice, clear photos. I'm thinking of getting a Starpery doll myself, and your review is helping to convince me. All the very best. Cheers!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I see they put the vagina hole where the urethra should be. The vagina's correct position is at the bottom of the labia. Now I'm doubting if I should get a Starpery unless this gets positioned right. It's one of my biggest pet peeves.

alone not lonely
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alone not lonely »

Hey Olivia Panis fan?

I don't know if this has been asked but is the hair implanted or wig? Is it real or synthetic?

Thanks

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Thanks for the new pics beautiful.
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

cool37
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cool37 »

Thanks for the pictures ,really impressive the realism of the eyebrows implanted from this angle of view, the perfection!

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Have you run into tangling issues with the implanted hair (artificial I'm assuming)? Experience washing it? I want implant hair but I'm afraid it will quickly turn into a tangled mess.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

TChris wrote:Have you run into tangling issues with the implanted hair (artificial I'm assuming)? Experience washing it? I want implant hair but I'm afraid it will quickly turn into a tangled mess.
Well, what can I say. Yes I have artificial implanted hair on my doll. I think its great. The hair sheds off more then wigs I own but I'm not to worried about it. My doll's hair is very long; the longer the more tangles I suppose.... Other heads Starpery has shown have shorter implanted hair. Doll ownership, in my experience - part of the fun is brushing, combing, buying outfits, changing lipstick and nail, colors, etc.. All hair takes maintenance. Dolls take maintenance. I have my dolls hair in two hair-ties. one at the top and one lower, this prevents a lot of tangles. Or get someone to braid it for you. Its hard to see a downside to implanted hair, unless you're on a budget or want to change the color and styles frequently through the use of wigs. I don't "wash" hair or wigs; I will keep wetting a brush in hot water and brush through sometimes. Its not like the hair gets oily like a person over time. :wink:

alone not lonely
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alone not lonely »

Olivia F1 wrote:
TChris wrote:Have you run into tangling issues with the implanted hair (artificial I'm assuming)? Experience washing it? I want implant hair but I'm afraid it will quickly turn into a tangled mess.
Well, what can I say. Yes I have artificial implanted hair on my doll. I think its great. The hair sheds off more then wigs I own but I'm not to worried about it. My doll's hair is very long; the longer the more tangles I suppose.... Other heads Starpery has shown have shorter implanted hair. Doll ownership, in my experience - part of the fun is brushing, combing, buying outfits, changing lipstick and nail, colors, etc.. All hair takes maintenance. Dolls take maintenance. I have my dolls hair in two hair-ties. one at the top and one lower, this prevents a lot of tangles. Or get someone to braid it for you. Its hard to see a downside to implanted hair, unless you're on a budget or want to change the color and styles frequently through the use of wigs. I don't "wash" hair or wigs; I will keep wetting a brush in hot water and brush through sometimes. Its not like the hair gets oily like a person over time. :wink:
Well, seems like common sense but I just learned something new. I think that's why my own hair was so tangled and unmanageable because of the oils. Hearing that they shed is a little disheartening. Are you gentle or rough with the head to cause that?

I'll have to see how mine fairs. I don't envision I'll have a lot of time to be intimate with mine. At least not until I've had a chance to clean up the apartment and get some furniture assembled and arranged. Who said owning a doll was cheaper than a real-life companion? She's already cost me over $1,000 in accessories. Perfumes, clothes, furniture, etc. I also bought a lot of photography gear just to take her in the best conditions.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

alone not lonely wrote: Well, seems like common sense but I just learned something new. I think that's why my own hair was so tangled and unmanageable because of the oils. Hearing that they shed is a little disheartening. Are you gentle or rough with the head to cause that?

I'll have to see how mine fairs. I don't envision I'll have a lot of time to be intimate with mine. At least not until I've had a chance to clean up the apartment and get some furniture assembled and arranged. Who said owning a doll was cheaper than a real-life companion? She's already cost me over $1,000 in accessories. Perfumes, clothes, furniture, etc. I also bought a lot of photography gear just to take her in the best conditions.
The shedding, I believe, is hair that just did not get implanted all the way. I am gentile with the brushing, always brushing from the bottom up and holding on to the middle point while I do it as to lessen the pull on the scalp. Its no big deal, it calms down.

As for accessories, tell me about it! I cant go into a clothing store without stopping by the ladies section. A long time ago, for my first doll, I ordered a large ottoman to hide her in but that did not last long before I displayed my doll out in the open with pride (dressed). Ladies are expensive to keep around, even the plastic ladies! ... Its a hobby, the photos, the clothes, the costume jewelry. Its actually fun, I think we like to dress our ladies up.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Olivia F1 wrote:
alone not lonely wrote: Well, seems like common sense but I just learned something new. I think that's why my own hair was so tangled and unmanageable because of the oils. Hearing that they shed is a little disheartening. Are you gentle or rough with the head to cause that?

The shedding, I believe, is hair that just did not get implanted all the way. I am gentile with the brushing, always brushing from the bottom up and holding on to the middle point while I do it as to lessen the pull on the scalp. Its no big deal, it calms down.

As for accessories, tell me about it! I cant go into a clothing store without stopping by the ladies section. A long time ago, for my first doll, I ordered a large ottoman to hide her in but that did not last long before I displayed my doll out in the open with pride (dressed). Ladies are expensive to keep around, even the plastic ladies! ... Its a hobby, the photos, the clothes, the costume jewelry. Its actually fun, I think we like to dress our ladies up.
Yup my place is a bachelor pad.. idgaf. The maintenece guy came over, I djust treated as any other furniture.. and 1 of the two guys made a comment before he left lol (at the time it was sitting on a chair in the corner is "regular" clothes)
Attachments
20210201_214502.jpg
20210201_214502.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1156 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

TChris wrote: Yup my place is a bachelor pad.. idgaf. The maintenece guy came over, I djust treated as any other furniture.. and 1 of the two guys made a comment before he left lol (at the time it was sitting on a chair in the corner is "regular" clothes)
Hey! I really admire what you have there laying on the couch, seriously improves the view around the apartment! - and it looks like you found a black outfit that didn't stain, she looks Great!

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I love the vagina sculpt and the LHP. You said your doll is TPE, anyone know if the silicone version is exactly the same?

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Fitz62 wrote:I love the vagina sculpt and the LHP. You said your doll is TPE, anyone know if the silicone version is exactly the same?
She has the best LHP of any doll I have owned.

Regarding the 169 silicone's LHP: As I understand the doll making process - all the doll molds (both TPE & Silicone) would be made from the same "master" sculpture. So my educated guess is that they would be exactly the same.

INFORMATIONS